Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

God forbid we see no more Candy Crush levels posted on Facebook and even worse, scores of invites to the game. Be aware that any such requests will have unfriend consequences.....:smileywink:

Agreed, that's annoying. I do get occasional ones but I think you can disable those if it becomes a problem. It's not as bad as it used to be though. I do confess that I recently sent a request to ALL in my contacts list from a game because I tapped the wrong button. haha

Message 21 of 282

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Try a game called LevelWithMe.

Infuriating wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 22 of 282

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

Try a game called LevelWithMe.

Infuriating wink

Is that a challenge, @Toby?

I downloaded it and got to level 2 level 4!

Message 23 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Just picked up on your post @Marjo and as I already posted I do have 100s of games on my kindle and about 25 on my phone.

I used to pay Juice Jam can't remember why I stopped. Also played Fishdom and got to level 210. I don't know how you are finding it @Marjo but I found it expensive to progress. I was constantly buying boosters but I did have 6 acquariums before I uninstalled. I loved the things the fish said.

Of the 25 games on my mobile the 2 I play regularly are Halloween Witch Connect and Word Cookies. I'm on level 212 on Halloween Witch Connect. Word Cookies as @Marjo knows doesn't have numbered levels but works on the different chef levels in a kitchen. I have progressed to Commis Chef.

@blissgirl I have the Candy Crush family on my kindle rather than my mobile. As I recently bought a new kindle I'm not very far along with any of them as I had to download all 3 from the Cloud and start from level 1. And @Marjo download all three they are great fun.

The trouble is I have so many games there just aren't enough hours in the day....😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 24 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo Now level 116 cookie jam beat that LOL

Message 25 of 282

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Play original Candy Crush. Currently on level 1282...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 26 of 282

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 I never buy anything in Fishdom, which is why it takes a long time to progress for me. I've played it a long time though. Hey I just checked and I'm also at level 210! open_mouth grin It's difficult! I'm sure one day I'll beat it though. Yeah the fish are funny. Sometimes they chase each other around the aquarium playing cops and robbers or something like that. LOL

Agreed, not enough hours in the day... which is why we sometimes play until the night! Cat Tongue

I'm on to downloading the rest of the candy crush games now. Can't resist!

Message 28 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm not as patient as you @Marjo which is why I bought boosters in Fishdom.

Also because I have so many games if I get stuck on a level for too long I abandon the game as I have so many others to play. It's also why it takes me so long to progress in each of the games I do play as I tend to only play a couple of levels in each game each day as well as doing other things like reading, eating, watching telly and my recordings, binge watching a boxset etc. etc.

Oh and I'm up to Pastry Chef on Word Cookies but am presently stuck on a level which is driving me mad as I just can't work out the final words to complete it. So back to Word Cookies to see if I finally work out those pesky words....😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 29 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo will never beat me now I'm level 117 LOL

Message 30 of 282