Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: What mobile games do you play?

[ Edited ]

Fair enough but you shouldn't have had to. The whole point of logging your games into FB where possible is to save your games data. Anyway @blissgirl good luck. I've got to get back into Word Charms I've been playing newer word games all the time.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 43
Ideas: 0

@Glory1 update on gaming word mocha: Mocha 82 word charm level 58 word across level 32
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Highlighted

Nice one @blissgirl keep up the good work. Am impressed how well you're getting on 👍😊

Highlighted
Community Manager

Well done @blissgirl! I'm still playing Fairway Solitaire so you'll probably go past me in the word games soon. Smiley Very Happy I got quite far with Word Charms (500 something) but not that far in the other word games yet.

You guys probably don't play this but I'm still proud to have reached 229 in Fairway Solitaire. Smiley Very Happy It's so slow going that I thought I was nearing the end, but no... scrolled forward and there's over 1000 levels. Smiley Tongue

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

No @Marjo I don't play Fairway Solitaire anymore. I play Grand Harvest Solitaire instead and am up to level 270 something. This game has over 1,500 levels I believe.

Most of the word games I play have over 1,000 levels and one game has over 5,000. I'll be playing them forever.

I've got to just over level 400 in Word Charms but haven't played it for awhile. I've got so many word games I dip in and out of them all. Then there are all my match 3 games and that's just on my phone. Haven't played all the solitaire, hidden object and hidden difference games on my tablet for awhile 😊

Highlighted
Topics: 43
Ideas: 0

update word mocha: mocha level 102 word charm level 68
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Highlighted

Nice one @blissgirl you're getting there, nice and steady.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

At the moment I’m playing

Warship Fury

Gems of War

Boom Beach

Air Challenge

Canasta

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Interesting games @Anonymous. The first 3 sound like role playing/action games. Are they? The only card game I play, and know anything about, is solitaire. I've got a load of solitaire games on my Kindle and Grand Harvest Solitaire on my phone. Just downloaded another solitaire game on my phone which looks like fun

I'm more into match 3 games of various descriptions and word games. Not really into action or role playing games.

I have loads of, 100s actually, games on my phone and Kindle. I often play while watching telly. I'm just game mad, as Marjo will tell you, after she stops laughing 😂🤣

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Yeah Fury & Boom Beach are fighters,

but GoW is match 3,4 or 5 to power up your skills to annihilate another team also trying to match. And has a host of worlds to conquer, games to play, all whilst powering up your own team. Candy Crush / Pet Rescue are lame in comparison.

Air Challenge is just endless landing planes without crashing into each other. (Old habits die hard)

Canasta is the most fascinating card game I’ve ever played.. totally hooked