Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Fair enough but you shouldn't have had to. The whole point of logging your games into FB where possible is to save your games data. Anyway @blissgirl good luck. I've got to get back into Word Charms I've been playing newer word games all the time.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 271 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6975 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Glory1 update on gaming word mocha: Mocha 82 word charm level 58 word across level 32
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 272 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Nice one @blissgirl keep up the good work. Am impressed how well you're getting on 👍😊

Message 273 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Well done @blissgirl! I'm still playing Fairway Solitaire so you'll probably go past me in the word games soon. grin I got quite far with Word Charms (500 something) but not that far in the other word games yet.

You guys probably don't play this but I'm still proud to have reached 229 in Fairway Solitaire. grin It's so slow going that I thought I was nearing the end, but no... scrolled forward and there's over 1000 levels. tongue

Message 274 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
No @Marjo I don't play Fairway Solitaire anymore. I play Grand Harvest Solitaire instead and am up to level 270 something. This game has over 1,500 levels I believe.

Most of the word games I play have over 1,000 levels and one game has over 5,000. I'll be playing them forever.

I've got to just over level 400 in Word Charms but haven't played it for awhile. I've got so many word games I dip in and out of them all. Then there are all my match 3 games and that's just on my phone. Haven't played all the solitaire, hidden object and hidden difference games on my tablet for awhile 😊

Message 275 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6975 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
update word mocha: mocha level 102 word charm level 68
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 276 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Nice one @blissgirl you're getting there, nice and steady.

Message 277 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the moment I’m playing

Warship Fury

Gems of War

Boom Beach

Air Challenge

Canasta

Message 278 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Interesting games @Anonymous. The first 3 sound like role playing/action games. Are they? The only card game I play, and know anything about, is solitaire. I've got a load of solitaire games on my Kindle and Grand Harvest Solitaire on my phone. Just downloaded another solitaire game on my phone which looks like fun

I'm more into match 3 games of various descriptions and word games. Not really into action or role playing games.

I have loads of, 100s actually, games on my phone and Kindle. I often play while watching telly. I'm just game mad, as Marjo will tell you, after she stops laughing 😂🤣

Message 279 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah Fury & Boom Beach are fighters,

but GoW is match 3,4 or 5 to power up your skills to annihilate another team also trying to match. And has a host of worlds to conquer, games to play, all whilst powering up your own team. Candy Crush / Pet Rescue are lame in comparison.

Air Challenge is just endless landing planes without crashing into each other. (Old habits die hard)

Canasta is the most fascinating card game I’ve ever played.. totally hooked

Message 280 of 282