Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well @Marjo to be fair I'm retired so have far more time during the day, night and early hours to play games. Unfortunately you have to work 😉
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 141 of 282

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126036 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

wrote:
Well @Marjo to be fair I'm retired so have far more time during the day, night and early hours to play games. Unfortunately you have to work 😉

This is so sad....but true...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 142 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

wrote:

I'll catch up when I retire! 

Tried Word Charm during lunch break. Level 22. This is pretty good, I like that you can customise the background and the letters, and the way they word it when videos are offered sounds more like it's a reward instead of "watch this ad or you get nothing". Which background are you using @Glory1? I currently have the green leaf although I think there's more to unlock as I complete levels. 

Message 143 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

wrote:

wrote:

I'll catch up when I retire! 

Tried Word Charm during lunch break. Level 22. This is pretty good, I like that you can customise the background and the letters, and the way they word it when videos are offered sounds more like it's a reward instead of "watch this ad or you get nothing". Which background are you using @Glory1? I currently have the green leaf although I think there's more to unlock as I complete levels. 

I had the green leaf background @Marjo but now have the halloween background. Oh and I'm on level 92. And I agree it's a nice little game which with Word Mocha is keeping me busy. Also still playing Word Cookies and Word Cookies 2. I have so many word games but they do keep my mind sharp. At my age very important. Right off to play Bouncy

Message 144 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I still have Word Cookies installed, but I'm going to concentrate on these two ones for now so I don't get "distracted"! slight_smile

Maybe I should book a holiday for this. frog

Message 145 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Great idea @Marjo; a holiday is just what you need. I'm sure @Martin-O2 won't mind 🤣

By the way something really weird happened in my post to you above which I posted in full not mobile view. I received emails telling me that I had posted a response in this topic and when I clicked on it, it showed my post to you. Never had that happen before. Is it me or what?

Message 146 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

It's the quoting bug we have going on at the moment (talked about in another thread). When quoting, and if the quoted message includes a tag to yourself by someone, it sends you an email notification that you've  mentioned yourself. lol

Message 147 of 282

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126036 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

wrote:

It's the quoting bug we have going on at the moment (talked about in another thread). When quoting, and if the quoted message includes a tag to yourself by someone, it sends you an email notification that you've  mentioned yourself. lol

Oh that's why it happens! I had two emails stating 'Cleoriff mentioned you in a post'....I thought I was going mad (which I am.. but at least that isn't part of it) LOL

Now I will just go and look up 'quoting bug'. Never heard of that disease in 45 years of nursing....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 148 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good to know @Marjo. A quoting bug; whatever next 😄

Message 149 of 282

Cleoriff