Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@welshsteve76 I couldn't find it unfortunately, but I did just download Jewel Star! Going to try that sometime today when I get a moment and will let you know how I like it. It looks a bit familiar so might have played it before.

@Glory1 got to level 60 (still with the 'latte' levels)! Will aim to break your 183 tonight... Or is that too ambitious? LOL 

Well good luck with that @Marjo I'm on Cappachino level 231 and I've not yet played today Happy Dance

Whattt!? That's fast! grin Well I'll do my best but that sounds quite challenging indeed now. Maybe you could play some other games today instead... and tomorrow... maybe this week Whistle LOL

Message 131 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@welshsteve76 I couldn't find it unfortunately, but I did just download Jewel Star! Going to try that sometime today when I get a moment and will let you know how I like it. It looks a bit familiar so might have played it before.

@Glory1 got to level 60 (still with the 'latte' levels)! Will aim to break your 183 tonight... Or is that too ambitious? LOL 

Well good luck with that @Marjo I'm on Cappachino level 231 and I've not yet played today Happy Dance

Whattt!? That's fast! grin Well I'll do my best but that sounds quite challenging indeed now. Maybe you could play some other games today instead... and tomorrow... maybe this week Whistle LOL

Ummm........Cappucino 247 now @Marjo.  Sorry can't spell cappucino LOL clearly but not play the game this week that would be a no Whistle

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 132 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Mocha 84! grin

Message 133 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Mocha 84! grin

Americano 281 Happy Dance

Message 134 of 282

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126036 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Blimey...All of the above makes me feel thirsty. Off to have a vodka I mean a cup of tea...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 135 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Blimey...All of the above makes me feel thirsty. Off to have a vodka I mean a cup of tea...joy

Yeh I believe you @Cleoriff of course it's a cup of .......vodka, oops, sorry I meant tea LOL

Message 136 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

As if I've not got enough games @Marjo LOL I've found another word game, Word Charm which I'm loving. Alternating between Word Mocha and Word Charm at the moment.

At level 401 in Word Mocha yahoo

Message 137 of 282

blissgirl
Level 35: Originator
  • 8638 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Started playing word mocha @Glory1
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 138 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good to hear @blissgirl; and good to hear from you. Hope you like it. Clearly I do - all my other games don't get a look-in. Word Mocha and Word Charm are it for the moment 😊

Message 139 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

What do you think of Word Mocha @blissgirl? slight_smile I'm hooked, like @Glory1. grin I confess I'm not as fast with it though, currently level 147. Word Charm downloaded and ready to play when I get a moment! Happy Dance

Message 140 of 282