Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Yeah Gardenscapes can be a bit frustrating at times. They now have hard levels sometimes that are actually marked as such, and then super hard ones which I struggle with for days. I try not to buy any coins (I did it once though) so it takes me a while when I try a level over and over 100s of times. tongue Sometimes it's good to take a break! It is rewarding though to see the garden finally getting prettier area by area.

Level248.png

Thing is @Marjo having so many games as I do, I just can't waste time on a game I'm stuck on for a long time. I don't mind being challenged. A game that's too easy is boring. That's why I like Word Mocha it challenges me just enough but not so much that I want to start throwing things - like my phone LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 121 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I've downloaded Word Mocha and will try it on my way home. Good to hear it doesn't induce phone throwing as I will be playing the game in public transport. open_mouth grin

Message 122 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I've downloaded Word Mocha and will try it on my way home. Good to hear it doesn't induce phone throwing as I will be playing the game in public transport. open_mouth grin

Yep @Marjo your fellow passengers will appreciate not having a phone flying at their heads 😄

Message 123 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning!

It's pretty good @Glory1, definitely addictive! I've saved it in my games folder. Got to the 2nd mocha cup stage:

WordMocha.png

Message 124 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well @Marjo I'm on level 183 - said I was addicted 😂. I play it every chance I get ignoring my other games for the moment. I'm finding it really challenging and I love it.

Message 125 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@welshsteve76 wrote:

Currently the game I play the most is Super Sudoku (by Kiwi Mobile).  I occassionally play Jewel Star, and  stick cricket and stick tennis.

Super Sudoku sounds interesting @welshsteve76. I'm terrible at any kind of maths but I can manage Sudoku to some extent. LOL And I actually enjoy it. I might check this out - is it for iPhone also do you know? slight_smile

@Glory1 Level 183! open_mouth Well ok I still have some levels to go before I catch up with you. grin I will take this as a challenge! Level 33 at the moment...

Message 126 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@Glory1 Level 183! open_mouth Well ok I still have some levels to go before I catch up with you. grin I will take this as a challenge! Level 33 at the moment...

Your on @Marjo....Bouncy

Message 127 of 282

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@welshsteve76 wrote:

Currently the game I play the most is Super Sudoku (by Kiwi Mobile).  I occassionally play Jewel Star, and  stick cricket and stick tennis.

Super Sudoku sounds interesting @welshsteve76. I'm terrible at any kind of maths but I can manage Sudoku to some extent. LOL And I actually enjoy it. I might check this out - is it for iPhone also do you know? slight_smile

I have no idea I'm afraid, although a quick internet search would suggets not. I've always used android phones. Don't like Apple

Thanks

Steve
Message 128 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@welshsteve76 I couldn't find it unfortunately, but I did just download Jewel Star! Going to try that sometime today when I get a moment and will let you know how I like it. It looks a bit familiar so might have played it before.

@Glory1 got to level 60 (still with the 'latte' levels)! Will aim to break your 183 tonight... Or is that too ambitious? LOL 

Message 129 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@welshsteve76 I couldn't find it unfortunately, but I did just download Jewel Star! Going to try that sometime today when I get a moment and will let you know how I like it. It looks a bit familiar so might have played it before.

@Glory1 got to level 60 (still with the 'latte' levels)! Will aim to break your 183 tonight... Or is that too ambitious? LOL 

Well good luck with that @Marjo I'm on Cappachino level 231 and I've not yet played today Happy Dance

Message 130 of 282