Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I know circumstances dictate but I swear I could never in my life wait at a bus stop and watch a ramp being lowered for me whilst the whole world is watching me and cursing me trying to get on this enormous great bus. Yeah like that's going to happen!

And what the hell do you do when you get on...show your bus pass and then all the young people who have to actually pay look at you in disgust, so you then wheel yourself down the centre of the bus and look for the nearest parking spot? Do you have to then display your Blue Badge? Nope it just ain't gonna happen!

@jonsieBuses up here all have ramps for wheelchairs or prams.

They have special places at front of bus where you park up. 

The seats lift up so you can park.

If anyone are using these seats there are stickers asking folk to move.

Message 111 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well at 72 you are young to me @Poppysmum 😉
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 112 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a disabled bus pass ... from the council ... I get a letter when it's up for renewal

@jonsie the area for wheelchairs are at the front of our buses, the 'ramp' as you call it gets lowered for wheelchairs & buggies in a matter of a few seconds, you just show your pass to the driver who puts it ontop of a 'magic' machine, state your destination then wheel yourself to where there is a designated space for you, no-one makes a fuss ... in my area these buses are single deckers

I don't play games on my mobile phone ... but ... World Of Warcraft on my laptop

Message 113 of 282

Cleoriff
  • 126041 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

I can say in all honesty I have never played a game on my mobile. Jaw-dropping

In fact the last game I played was Farmville and that was on my PC. I have been invited to play lots of different games but I know I would become addicted and I have no time for that malarky...LOL

I did play Sonic the Hedgehog at one point but I was absolutely useless. I did more waving the remote in the air when Sonic was meant to jump. I was a bit of a laughing stock in the family. Happy Dance

My husband plays a load of different games on his tablet. However, now he has another problem. We had an XBox One at our house for the grandson. When he left we gave him it to take to University.

My other half had a few games he played on that and decided last week that his games were going to waste. So he nipped out and bought a second hand xBox one from CEX. He also bought a few more warfare type games and sits happily in the corner trying to kill whatever 'monster' he is attempting to slay so he can move on to the next level....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 114 of 282

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94053 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Sorry guys but I really don't get it Confused

There are enough survival levels in real life. I'm struggling to get off level 1...

Message 115 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Sorry guys but I really don't get it Confused

There are enough survival levels in real life. I'm struggling to get off level 1...

Hug for you @jonsie 

Message 116 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks @Glory1, I don't think I've tried Word Mocha. If I can find it for my iPhone I'll definitely give it a go! I recently had a long (a few months) break from my mobile games due to playing increased amounts of World of Warcraft on the PC, but now getting back to some games. Currently I play SimCity and Gardenscapes the most. slight_smile 

@Cleoriff wrote:
I did play Sonic the Hedgehog at one point but I was absolutely useless. I did more waving the remote in the air when Sonic was meant to jump.

I tend to wave the controller in the air too especially with games such as Rayman, Super Mario etc. And I got laughed at too. But, it was fun anyway. grin

Message 117 of 282

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Currently the game I play the most is Super Sudoku (by Kiwi Mobile).  I occassionally play Jewel Star, and  stick cricket and stick tennis.

Thanks

Steve
Message 118 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Thanks @Glory1, I don't think I've tried Word Mocha. If I can find it for my iPhone I'll definitely give it a go! I recently had a long (a few months) break from my mobile games due to playing increased amounts of World of Warcraft on the PC, but now getting back to some games. Currently I play SimCity and Gardenscapes the most. slight_smile 

I have never playes Simcity @Marjo not really my type of game. I did play Gardenscapes for a bit but I got stuck on a level and the only way I could continue playing and try to beat the level was by buying more coins so I uninstalled. At the moment I am playing a load of match 3 games that all have a daily bonus of free coins and boosters, a couple of bubble shooter games and many word games. I continue with my hidden difference, hidden object and match 3 games from the Amazon Underground on my tablet. With reading, watching my recordings and films and TV boxsets it's no wonder I'm up till 05:00/06:00 LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 119 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yeah Gardenscapes can be a bit frustrating at times. They now have hard levels sometimes that are actually marked as such, and then super hard ones which I struggle with for days. I try not to buy any coins (I did it once though) so it takes me a while when I try a level over and over 100s of times. tongue Sometimes it's good to take a break! It is rewarding though to see the garden finally getting prettier area by area.

Level248.png

Message 120 of 282