What are your plans for the weekend?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Weekend plans

Happy Friday evening guys, looking forward to the weekend? sun

I'd love to hear what you have planned for Saturday/Sunday. My plan includes...

1. Playing World of Warcraft in pyjamas
  2. Having a walk along the canal (only if it's sunny and nice outside though)
  3. Relax on the sofa with mobile games, delicious snacks and a nice drink
  4. Hiking 25 miles in the highlands with my cats and sleeping in a tent.

One of these might not happen.

What about you? slight_smile

Message 1 of 636
635 REPLIES 635

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

What sort of lunch will it be, @Cleoriff, steak? Either way, I hope you have a lovely time! I'm happy for you F1 is finally back, it should be quite a treat for you after this break hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 221 of 636

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123039 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

What sort of lunch will it be, @Cleoriff, steak? Either way, I hope you have a lovely time! I'm happy for you F1 is finally back, it should be quite a treat for you after this break hugging

No it will be a full Sunday roast with all the trimmings @EmilieT. Great for me as I don't have to cook it...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 222 of 636

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Now that the temperatures are more bearable, I'll be spending Saturday cooking my American southern feast for a few friends. It's a normally monthly affair where we take turns cooking up a feast from different countries and it's my turn. But it was put on hold when it was so hot. A few of us suffer in the heat so it was postponed until the weather became more hospitable.

The rest of the weekend I'll be recovering from all the food (and drink!) on Saturday and bingeing some box sets, combined with reading a good book I just started.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 223 of 636

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff Sunday roast sounds perfect for the current weather Drool

@Glory1 All this talk of food ... yum - I need to get myself some lunch now, snacks won't do anymore sweat_smile It sounds like both your friends and yourself are in for a treat, a great and tasty weekend ahead!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 224 of 636

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

It's almost the weekend!! Happy Dance It's been so busy I feel like this week has been 34 days long, but I think that's just my imagination... cat

What are you plans? slight_smile I'm going to... well you can probably guess what I'll be doing. grin

Message 225 of 636

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36072 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions
Been a long and occasionally stress-laden week at the coal-face😳, so a curry and beer beckon this evening. 🍻🍻
Message 226 of 636

Cleoriff
  • 123039 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Nothing new for me @Marjo and no F1. So I may just remind myself of our stunning victory at Monza last weekend when Lewis Hamilton stole the win from Ferrari at their home circuit. Oh the joy....

I have already watched it twice...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 227 of 636

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That sounds like an excellent plan @pgn! I wouldn't mind some curry either myself.

Speaking of F1 @Cleoriff, well I might be a bit out of the loop already, but read in one of my newspapers that Raikkonen got removed from Ferrari!? open_mouth Ignore this if you were discussing it at length already... as I said I'm a bit out of the loop. LOL

Message 228 of 636

Cleoriff
  • 123039 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Sadly it looks to be true @Marjo. It was the wish of Sergio Marchionne (the boss of Ferrari, who died in July) that Kimi be replaced by Charles Leclerc. Apparently some of the Ferrari bosses want to honour this wish. Others don't.

Stupid decision in my opinion. Kimi may be 39 but he is a good driver and a great wingman for Vettel. Nothing has been confirmed officially though....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 229 of 636

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Playing catch up with my recordings today and tomorrow, with the SCD Launch Show in the middle. I'll probably still be catching up my recordings on Sunday (there are a lot!), with Vanity Fair, Krypton and Fear the Walking Dead in the middle. So basically square eyes all weekend 🤩
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 230 of 636