What are you plans for the weekend?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

weekendIsComing.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! 

I have a distinct feeling that I might have asked this before, however this is the 2017 version of that thread. yahoo

What are your plans for the weekend?

Not suggesting that your plans are boring or anyone at all specifically will be bored during this weekend, but here's a nice article that suggests 15 useful things to do if you do happen to be bored. In case you have no plans yet and are looking for some! A bit jealous that @Martin-O2 is having a mini holiday and is travelling around during the weekend... hoping I can do the same soon! For this weekend though, I'm going to do number 13 on the list. slight_smile

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1  oh yes grin He brightens up the day even it's just 7 o'clock and you have to work :'D

Aswell as the cute doctor who's in the neighbour-watch... hrhr

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 11 of 34

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
You are lucky @ComaChameleon. A cute fireman and a cute doctor. Now all you need is a cute policeman and you'd have the perfect triple 🤣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

From a patient point of view you always know what sort of day you are going to have depending on the nurse assigned to look after you on any given day. Most of them are more like friends now after all this time but this last week we have had half a dozen newly qualified nurses started and others are either leaving or changing wards.

Apparently September is when they qualify.... Also, nurses are leaving due to enforced shift changes as they are starting a 1-11pm shift which is no good for mothers especially on the night changeover when they start next day at 7.30pm till 7.30am.

Message 13 of 34

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
You are lucky @ComaChameleon. A cute fireman and a cute doctor. Now all you need is a cute policeman and you'd have the perfect triple 🤣

The cute policeman is working for us as a side-job ... what a body *-*

I went to the smokerslounge (I'm a non-smoker), so I joked a bit with the guys (plus the cutie). What an awesome shift innocent

(Aswell as 2 calls pre-midnight and no calls between 2300 and 0530 :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 14 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

I plan to go to the ice cream parlour in town for a treat ... I don't have a freezer & the ice box in my fridge is full of vegetables

@Cleoriff ... I usually think of you when I go there as there is a signed photo of Jonny Depp on the wall ... he is a relative of the owners of the shop

Image result for johnny depp images

Message 15 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousPinch the photo.....send it to me. I will give you my address and the cost of a mint choc ice-cream...or two...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@AnonymousPinch the photo.....send it to me. I will give you my address and the cost of a mint choc ice-cream...or two...LOL

LOL ... I'll take a pic of the photo & post it on the forum for you ... I'm a regular at the shop so I'd say they'll let me ... you've made me laugh Cleo' & thanks for the offer of an ice cream Hug 

Message 17 of 34

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

You can have a picture of me for nothing..... rofl

Message 18 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can see pictures of you everywhere Steve. No disrespect....but you...or Johnny??...Now let me think about it. ....Thought about it...you lose....Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 34

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can see pictures of you everywhere Steve. No disrespect....but you...or Johnny??...Now let me think about it. ....Thought about it...you lose....Hug

The story of my life worried

Message 20 of 34