What are you plans for the weekend?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

weekendIsComing.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! 

I have a distinct feeling that I might have asked this before, however this is the 2017 version of that thread. yahoo

What are your plans for the weekend?

Not suggesting that your plans are boring or anyone at all specifically will be bored during this weekend, but here's a nice article that suggests 15 useful things to do if you do happen to be bored. In case you have no plans yet and are looking for some! A bit jealous that @Martin-O2 is having a mini holiday and is travelling around during the weekend... hoping I can do the same soon! For this weekend though, I'm going to do number 13 on the list. slight_smile

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Footie in the morning, a 70th birthday party tomorrow night and F1 on Sunday.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Weather dependent, I should get out and remove bedding plants and tidy up the garden for winter.

Apart from that I plan to be lazy.

It's F1 at Suzuka in Japan...with practice, qualifying and race times starting at silly o'clock. So if I want to watch that I foresee a few siestas during the day...Smiley Very Happy

I shall be watching TV and reading a good book Boring I know but am looking forward to it....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 34

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Weather dependent, I should get out and remove bedding plants and tidy up the garden for winter.

Apart from that I plan to be lazy.

It's F1 at Suzuka in Japan...with practice, qualifying and race times starting at silly o'clock. So if I want to watch that I foresee a few siestas during the day...Smiley Very Happy

I shall be watching TV and reading a good book Boring I know but am looking forward to it....

Not sure if it's the same track (someone more knowledgeable can explain), but the Suzuka track on Gran Turismo 5 is one of my favourites ever! slight_smile If this race is the same track and is going to be available to watch on YouTube for example I might catch up and watch it! Thanks for the heads up!!

And @Cleoriff that doesn't sound boring at all! slight_smile

@MI5 Happy Birthday to whoever is turning 70! birthday

Message 4 of 34

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Very pedictable im afraid. I think I might just have a lie-in this weekend....

Message 5 of 34

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's my Father in Law and I'll pass on your wishes slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 34

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm having my usual lazy weekend. Catching up on my recordings, a bit of reading, watching Strictly, watching either some of my new boxsets or films, watching a bit of TV, having a chat with my friends. Oh and I might even sleep 🤣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7 of 34

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Oh and I forgot to wish you a hapoy weekend @Marjo and enjoy doing No 13 😊

Message 8 of 34

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Today I had to work dayshift and tomorrow nightshift... But tomorrow there's the nice watch there... Hope the cute fireman is there too, so I can have at least some eyecandy XD

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 9 of 34

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Hope you get your wish @ComaChameleon and the cute fireman is on your next watch. In your job you definitely need some eye candy 😉

Message 10 of 34