Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: What Made Me Angry Today

How about Memory @Mi-Amigo, something I hope they never, ever become.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 93

Lovely suggestion @Glory1 

Once I have adopted our elephant I will receive updates, info and pix of our elephant which I promise I will post on a thread in Off Topic so everyone can see.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 547

I suggest Mali (Ma Li) which is the Thai word for Jasmine.

Thank you @jonsie  and for bringing this awful news to my attention, which prompted me to do something.

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 547

I just wish Thailand was ruled by the people rather than the army who make up new laws by the week or throw out those passed by legislation of a government elected by the people of Thailand

[ Edited ]

I have set up the adoption with the Born Free Foundation for what is known as the Elephant Family.

As this adoption is on behalf of the caring members of this Community, the adoption certificate is in the name of the "02 Community".

The adoption pack, with photos of the elephants and the adoption certificate, should be with me within a few days. Once this arrives, I will post a copy of the adoption certificate and the pix on the new thread, which I will set up today with a video clip of these beautiful and amazing animals.

I will use the thread to keep everyone informed of news received from Born Free via e-mail, updates, copies of the newsletter, pictures, and the ongoing work to save and protect the elephants.

Thank you for your support.

After careful consideration, I have decided that we should be name one of these elephants HOPE.

The new thread will be entitled:

Hope - the 02 Community Elephant

If you have any questions or want to know more about the adoption, please ask here on this thread.

Thank you again for caring.

@Mi-Amigo 

Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 677

Well Done @Mi-Amigo 

I look forward to seeing all the information smiling

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well Done @Mi-Amigo 

I look forward to seeing all the information smiling

Thank you @Cleoriff 

The new thread should be up shortly with a short video of the elephants which we are saving.

Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 677

I have watched the programme Elephant Diaries on BBC a number of times (along with Big Cat Diaries)

Wonderful animals. They were also on the episode of Our Planet which I watched yesterday.

This small clip has added words so the kids can read it.

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

And thank you @Mi-Amigo for not only caring but doing something about it.

Can't wait to see the photos of 'our' elephant Hope when you receive all the info, photos, etc.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb