cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

O ..... erm  ..... hey ho ..... jonsie, can you cook? slight_smile

Well I've perfected the art of cooking a boiled egg and I'm a master of the microwave and oven dishes. Pretty good at cottage pie and tatty ash but that's as far as my culinary skills stretch.:smileysad:

...and I'm a dab hand at ordering a takeaway Dance

well my lad jonsie ..... no kidding you can do more than me ..... seriously ..... cottage pie + tatieash ..... sounds wonderful 

yep, like you I have an ordered collection of local take-away's menu's arranged alphabetically on the middle shelf of the kitchen dresser ..... & they deliver foc

I can do a runny boiled egg + fluffy moist scrambled eggs + runny in the middle poached eggs

hell man I've just eaten the wafer-thin ham sarnies I packed up on Monday morning to go on the Blsckpool trip ..... = ..... I took 'em & brought 'em back ..... & now I've etten 'em along with the slice of chocolate swiss roll ..... I'm not lying ..... & ..... I kid you not ..... Weird Astounded Crazy LOL

my name's not Cleoriff ..... who wins prizes at her local pub for her home made pies c/o chicken & chorizo pie 

I know, dinner's on the floor at my house ..... & ..... that's the cat's Cat Very Happy

serious lol ..... in need of a Guiness with blackcurrant ..... so off to pub ..... Bouncy Cheers

Message 2151 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

my name's not Cleoriff ..... who wins prizes at her local pub for her home made pies c/o chicken & chorizo pie

You got me mixed up with someone else Jane....I don't do pies Happy Dance

A damn good sunday roast.....and various slow cooked casserole type things...oh yeah.. and the best cooked breakfast in our neck of the woods....(according to my sons, who invariably are after something when they make that statement)...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2152 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry Cleoriff .....   slight_frown  ..... I genuinely thought it was you from a long ago posting D'oh!

Message 2153 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

sorry Cleoriff .....   slight_frown  ..... I genuinely thought it was you from a long ago posting D'oh!

I wish it was Jane...it would add to my ability to 'rustle anything up out of nothing'....:smileywink:

My Mum did great pies...but I am too damn heavy handed...apparently... LOL...

Not to worry...lets have a glass of wine or three...(I must add loads of lemonade to mine as I dont like wine much...Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2154 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cry a relationship break-up drink of wine, which doesn't suit me either ..... I have to have it like you with loadsa lemonade ..... why does a good woman like me seem not only to like the pis*he*ds & prop them up ..... when the beer rules them & the one I've had for 5 years 4 months, been dumped 4 times, & he lies & likes an audience ..... I'm then ..... invisible ..... I pay my own drinks ..... Cheers  Fear Cheers Astounded Cheers Confused Cheers Horrified Cheers :womansad: Cheers

Message 2155 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jane ~ Just like Cheers.

You're where everybody knows your name and we're always glad you came.

slight_smile
Message 2156 of 15,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you Cleoriff ..... & ..... jonsie ..... *sniffs* ..... Cat

Message 2158 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you Cleoriff ..... & ..... jonsie ..... *sniffs* ..... Cat

No need for sniffing Jane...lets have a drink and talk about men who don't deserve a damn good woman..Evil (And then we can plan what we are going to do with them.....hahaha...)

You can PM me if you rather...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2159 of 15,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hey @jonsie ...How did you get on today with your appointment? ...I hope it all went well...(and without the lass needing a good few drinks)...:smileywink:

Talking about drinks...who is going to set me up with a few??...me and Jane can share.. while I put the jukebox on...we may need to Rock and Roll...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2160 of 15,224