cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123351 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'm known here now as Tiger for obvious reasons. ...

LOLLOLLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4991 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really could do with a XXXX *sniffs* ..... huddled alone in dark corner of Wanty's - weeping dribbly quiet tears slowly rolling down face

maybe the magic Christmas fairy could counjer up Harrison Ford for for me to snuggle into & dab my tears on his shirt front ..... *sniffs again* ..... on 2nd thoughts I don't think a Castlemaine XXXX is what I need 

a double brandy + dry ginger + 2 ice cubes sounds more like it ..... there is always someone worse off than yourself ..... = ..... this I know ..... it's just plain true ..... & ..... I'm no self-centred/selfish prima donna ..... but sometimes ..... just sometimes ..... it'd be good if there was someone there keeping their eye on me ..... *thinks* that old Frank Sinatra song, sung when his voice was in his prime ..... = ..... 'Someone To Watch Over Me'

WispaRed7 Cat there are several types of tears a woman can cry - I just weep - let's hope (& there is always hope, we just don't see it at times) for a better tomorrow 

Message 4992 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 123351 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Christmas Fairy is here....

Harrison-Ford.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4993 of 15,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123351 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Harrison can make this...

Brandy_Ginger_Logo_5001.png

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4994 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you Denise ..... luv the pic of Harrison because of the lop-sided smile, which is unusual for the publicity pics I've seen of him ..... will print it off tomorrow heart

& I like the pic of the brandy & dry ginger Thanks! & the thought of him mixing the drink for me heart

I'm off to bed now ..... will snuggle into my cat Marty's soft fur, when he decides to come home

you're a good friend to me Denise, but I chose not to send you a pm, as I would have seen it as 'dumping' on you in order for me to feel better & then I'd feel bad about 'dumping' on you

Goodnight Den

Jane x

Message 4995 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 123351 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Jane you can send me a PM any time you know that..... I never think you 'dump' on me at all...

If you still feel down tomorrow....PM me please?

Nite now lass....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4996 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Denise slight_smile

I've just sent you a pm

I hope you're having a good weekend

Hug

Message 4997 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, I'm pleased to say I'm in a more positive mood today, rather than the 'moronic' mood I was in 2 days + yesterday (thanks to a certain Cougar Gal) heart + her posting of my fave rave ie Harrison Ford ty Thanks!

so I'm celebrating with the more mature raver's drink of brandy & babycham Cheers

Message 4998 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 123351 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

well, I'm pleased to say I'm in a more positive mood today, rather than the 'moronic' mood I was in 2 days + yesterday (thanks to a certain Cougar Gal) heart + her posting of my fave rave ie Harrison Ford ty Thanks!

so I'm celebrating with the more mature raver's drink of brandy & babycham Cheers

Oh well...gimme a treble vodka and fanta orange...Then I promise I will get back to the wrapping presents...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4999 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh well...gimme a treble vodka and fanta orange...Then I promise I will get back to the wrapping presents...:smileytongue:

consider it done cougar Gal Cheers

don't spill any on the wrapping paper slight_smile

Message 5000 of 15,224