cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

advocaat + lemonade + marashino cherry on a stick ..... = ..... smashing ..... my gran & my mum used to drink them back in the day ..... my mum & dad now have a 7 o' clock Baileys ..... = ..... which is great ! 

Message 2191 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 125911 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Mmmmmmm...Baileys...Now THAT is a drink I have a fondness for...... (and forget a little toddy...fill my glass up to the top please) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2192 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

it's elevenses ..... I fancy a liqueur irish coffee ..... & ..... a warm scone dripping with real butter slight_smile 

Message 2193 of 15,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93977 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

is it mojito time ..... I'm celebrating re good news about my cat Marty Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy: Cheers

is Cleoriff going away tomorrow to her beloved Spain ..... = ..... we're celebrating that  too ..... = ..... more CheersCheers & even more Cheers Cheers

Message 2195 of 15,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93977 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 125911 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

is it mojito time ..... I'm celebrating re good news about my cat Marty Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy: Cheers

is Cleoriff going away tomorrow to her beloved Spain ..... = ..... we're celebrating that  too ..... = ..... more CheersCheers & even more Cheers Cheers

You can have a mojito any time Jane...as I will be having the equivalent of 3-4 in one glass...as from tomorrow night...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2197 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

CheersCheers so everything in the garden is rosy slight_smile

talking about rosy gardens jonsie ..... the pic of that bush Cleoriff was after the name of ..... well ..... I'm not a gardener & don't know the answer, but I do know a woman who will know ..... so ..... now I have my new found skills re newish printer ..... I've been trying to print pic of said bush ..... btw on page 206 ..... assuming Cleoriff still wants to know/she may have found out by other means ..... then I've been trying to print off the pic, but to no avail only short empty space on printed paper copy of page with another post following ..... yep, I know I'm talking 'shop' here, but any help would be grateful or put into my thread earlier today:- wanted: HP 4500 expert in off-topic ..... I'll volunteer for jankers in cleaning this place up after I wake up tomorrow for flouting the only rule in Wanty's Cheers

Message 2198 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 125911 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

I haven't got the answer to the 'bush' question Jane...and I didn't want to badger Steve anymore...there is nothing worse than a nagging woman...as my husband will tell you...LOLLOL

(but if your friend would know...then that is brilliant)...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2199 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks Cleoriff ..... it's my mum ..... she will show me a pic of the bush in one of her gardening books, I'm sure, if I could get to grips with printing off a pic ..... but I'll leave the brain powered stuff for another day ..... its nearly 10 to 6 now, & I'm gonna have another drink Cheers Bouncy Cheers

Message 2200 of 15,224