Did you mean: 

👻 Thriller Movie Night - Get in Your Vote! 👻

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone!

We are back! For our third official Community Movie Night we have chosen the topic of Thrillers and made a pre-selection of movies for you to vote on. If you happened to miss our first Star+ Movie Night and our Marvel-themed Movie Night, this is your time to join! 

As before, the choice of film is yours - We have pre-selected eight Thriller-themed films and will let you vote three times over the next three days until we have found the winning film that we then invite you to watch with us on Friday night at 8pm! 🍿

Same as before, we of course won't be able to sit together in front of the screen but instead we will create a movie night thread here on the community in which we can all discuss the film and its who's and what's whilst watching. And maybe I can even survive the night without having to cover my eyes - Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

giphy (8).gif

To explain it a bit more in detail: We have created a bracket that features eight movies to start with. Today you will be able to vote between two movies each and select your favourite four of the bunch in the comment section. Tomorrow we will then continue the voting between everyone's favourite four, and then again the day after tomorrow between your favourite two. The winning movie will then be the star of our movie night on Friday!

Sounds good? Get your microwave popcorn on the ready - set - vote! 🍿🍿🍿

🌟 R O U N D  1 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  2 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  3 🌟

- C L O S E D -

AND THE WINNER IS....

disney star (3).jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Projectionist
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

The Happening

Though I found out yesterday that I'll be working Friday evening - we're showing Those Who Wish Me Dead

So, perhaps my vote shouldn't count ... speak_no_evil

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 31 of 39

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Don't worry @Projectionist it's good to hear you are back to work and I am sure you will be able join in one of the future Movie Nights if you can't make it tomorrow smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 32 of 39

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Also voting for

The Happening

signature

Message 33 of 39

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

The Happening

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 39

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm going with The Happening as I've not seen before and have been curious about it for a while. yahoo

signature

Message 35 of 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 36 of 39

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Would recommend the Night Watch (and the sequel Day Watch) but will vote this time for...
The Happening

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 37 of 39

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

The Happening.

And just because you might need a reminder that he's been in show business for nigh on 30 years, here's Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch from 1991: 

Message 38 of 39

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

AND WE HAVE A WINNER star

disney star (3).jpg

And what a winner! Almost everyone voted for The Happening on the last round, so The Happening is happening (ba-dum-tss) ghost

We can't wait to start our third official Community Movie Night and hope to see everyone who voted @sheepdog @gmarkj @jonsie @Cleoriff @MI5 @Projectionist @MI5 @Mi-Amigo @Anonymous @BobM as well as many others over on our thread from 8pm tonight HERE smiling

signature

Message 39 of 39