Did you mean: 

👻 Thriller Movie Night - Get in Your Vote! 👻

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone!

We are back! For our third official Community Movie Night we have chosen the topic of Thrillers and made a pre-selection of movies for you to vote on. If you happened to miss our first Star+ Movie Night and our Marvel-themed Movie Night, this is your time to join! 

As before, the choice of film is yours - We have pre-selected eight Thriller-themed films and will let you vote three times over the next three days until we have found the winning film that we then invite you to watch with us on Friday night at 8pm! 🍿

Same as before, we of course won't be able to sit together in front of the screen but instead we will create a movie night thread here on the community in which we can all discuss the film and its who's and what's whilst watching. And maybe I can even survive the night without having to cover my eyes - Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

giphy (8).gif

To explain it a bit more in detail: We have created a bracket that features eight movies to start with. Today you will be able to vote between two movies each and select your favourite four of the bunch in the comment section. Tomorrow we will then continue the voting between everyone's favourite four, and then again the day after tomorrow between your favourite two. The winning movie will then be the star of our movie night on Friday!

Sounds good? Get your microwave popcorn on the ready - set - vote! 🍿🍿🍿

🌟 R O U N D  1 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  2 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  3 🌟

- C L O S E D -

AND THE WINNER IS....

disney star (3).jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Projectionist
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Nightwatch

The Happening

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 21 of 39

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Nightwatch

The Happening

Message 23 of 39

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

The Village and The Happening yahoo

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 24 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't recall having heard of any of those films but I shall see if i'm free to watch whichever is chosen.
Message 25 of 39

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

LAST ROUND EVERYONE! 

🌟 R O U N D  3 🌟

disney star (2).jpg

Vote between:

Night Watch OR The Happening

Same as before, just eave your replies in the comments. Voting counts until midnight tonight (Thursday the 20th of May) and will determine the winner of this month's Community Movie Night which we will all watch together here on the forum tomorrow! hugging

I hope all voters from yesterday will be back again for the FINAL round of votes today @jonsie @sheepdog @gmarkj @Projectionist @Cleoriff @MI5 @Mi-Amigo @BobM @LukasB @Martin-O2 and many others!

And even if you haven't voted yesterday, come and join the fun today and watch the winner with us and the rest of the community at our special Movie Night tomorrow at 8pm! smiling

signature

Message 26 of 39

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I can't recall having heard of any of those films but I shall see if i'm free to watch whichever is chosen.

You are welcome to join at any time @Anonymous wink

signature

Message 27 of 39

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My vote fingers_crossed

The Happening

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 28 of 39

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Same @Mi-Amigo 

The Happening

signature

Message 29 of 39

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4401 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

And another for ...

... THE HAPPENING

Message 30 of 39