Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought of the day

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12389 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far!

The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain".

This morning I picked out "Relax and reflect. A bad day doesn't mean it's a bad life".

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1 of 593
592 REPLIES 592

RunrigForever
Level 20: Radiant
  • 2598 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I lik yer stile @jonsie ... ... ... I allus 'av' ..... despit tha' kumin' frum ron cyd o't' Pennines xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 571 of 593

RunrigForever
  • 2598 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Done it again = lost loadsa message re Education & Politics

Fast Losing Patience

Oh to be walking on the seashore of an Atlantic facing beach in the Outer Hebreides with a  crescent moon under starlight ..... gathering driftwood / shells / 'found material' etc etc etc. Roaring peat fire awaiting in a renovated traditional Scottish croft with a big cat curled upon hearth rug content and sheep in the fold.

***DESORMAIS***
Message 572 of 593

jonsie
  • 93339 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@RunrigForever wrote:

I lik yer stile @jonsie ... ... ... I allus 'av' ..... despit tha' kumin' frum ron cyd o't' Pennines xx slight_smile

🤣

Message 573 of 593

Cleoriff
  • 124315 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@RunrigForever wrote:

Oh to be walking on the seashore of an Atlantic facing beach in the Outer Hebreides with a  crescent moon under starlight ..... gathering driftwood / shells / 'found material' etc etc etc. Roaring peat fire awaiting in a renovated traditional Scottish croft with a big cat curled upon hearth rug content and sheep in the fold.

What a lovely thought @RunrigForever 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 574 of 593

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37284 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

"If you've got time to spare, go by air."
(More time yet? Go by jet.)

Message 575 of 593

RunrigForever
  • 2598 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff 

I am a deffo cool temperate climate woman - always have been

Our maritime climate suits me - or did before that buzzword / polarizing buzzword Climate change became popularized by that Greta Turnberg person ?! ... ... ... we were taught Climatology at grammar school geography all those years ago = A No- Brainer for me ... ... ... Man is destroying our Planet World ..... my son 39 and his wife 31 will deffo be affected ..... me ? well I have been up my mountain = Snowdon and am sheltering in the shade of a lovely leafy tree the other side reading a book bothering no-one and just among landscape I love. My birth sign is Capricorn the goat & is sooo me = stubborn, actually sure footed clinging to the craggy mountainside near the path to the summit but got up there it's way. we're supposed to be high acheivers = oh don't make me larf = I am on the cusp of Aquarius a creative birthsign . Don't know for sure time of my birth or would love to have my star chart read / mapped out. 

Not for me is it Benalmadena in Spain ... but ... did survive 12 months in Sharjah UAE United Arab Emirates. 100% humidity 117f.

'Beam Me Up Scottie' ..... to my fantasy island facing the bracing Atlantic breeze xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 576 of 593

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124315 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

"If you've got time to spare, go by air."
(More time yet? Go by jet.)

Plane on time @pgn ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 577 of 593

RunrigForever
  • 2598 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Luv It, Luv It, Luv It @pgn 

Did you compose the little ditty above post number 575  yourself ?

***DESORMAIS***
Message 578 of 593

RunrigForever
  • 2598 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far!

The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain".

This morning I picked out "Relax and reflect. A bad day doesn't mean it's a bad life".

EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION 
promised Tony Blair in a New Labour manifesto & did now't ... ... ... now a member of the Order of the Garter - is it Lord Blair ? is doing what ? looked shocking in his face when decided to hand over to the Clunking Fist Brown - good chancellor of the exchecquor and during World Recession Autumn 2008 ... but ... students are in debt. they are our country's future - get rid of the Fat Cats old 'guard' lets see if we can sport a co-alition government ? I seriously well doubt it. None of 'em want to share the All Encompasing Power. My postal vote is in.

Good hearted women gave their lives and much discomfort so I was able to excercise my right to vote.

***DESORMAIS***
Message 579 of 593

TallTrees
  • 11055 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 364 Solutions

This may be a motto:

Try and be a little better person every day 😌 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 580 of 593