iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,708
11,707 REPLIES 11,707

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I worked for O2 back in the day but I'm retired now so have a lot of spare time, especially now the pubs are shut slight_frown

Message 6571 of 11,708

MI5
  • 144600 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

Don't worry @O2Adnan 

@Cleoriff will keep you in check.

We're here for the social activity mainly but as we know a thing or two about O2 we help out with the customer issues wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6572 of 11,708

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@O2Adnan 

I'm a retired nurse and came here in 2013 when I needed help with my new contract phone. Made some friends, learnt a lot and stuck around.

Still not technically minded but learn from others. At least I can help family members setting up their phones which is a shock to them I guess yahoo

The forum has been a major part of my life since retired.

That's me.

Edited to add...with reference to @MI5 saying I will keep you in check? nerd I am known for having a bit of a short fuse when in the presence of idiots....but I really try to keep calm. LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6573 of 11,708

O2Adnan
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

thats brilliant

abit about me, i am currently a store leader in a o2 store, iv worked for o2 for about 15 years , started as a xmas temp and stuck around as i enjoyed it so much

will hopefully interact alot more with you all over coming months

this is really eye opening for me as my only experience with these forums is normally when im googling an answer for a customer in store and its a quick in and out job, but already finding the interaction enjoyable and fulfilling so its hopefully something i will continue to use frequently when i get back in store 

signature
Message 6574 of 11,708

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@O2Adnan 

We often have O2 customer services advising members to 'come to the forum' for an answer. That's how it rolls. joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6575 of 11,708

MI5
  • 144600 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

but I really try to keep calm. LOL

Hmmmm, must try harder LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6576 of 11,708

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

but I really try to keep calm. LOL

Hmmmm, must try harder LOL

Tick tock Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6578 of 11,708

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25182 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Adnan 

Great to have you drop by the madhouse Off Topic.

I`ve only been a member of the O2 Community for just over a year but have to say the members on here are the most supportive and friendliest guys you could wish to meet and from the moment I joined made me feel welcome.

As these guys will tell you, I am the least technically minded person ever, so avoid trying to deal with the complicated questions from customers, instead I stick to posting in Off Topic where my "weird sense of humour" sometimes runs riot, and love running the quizzes and games - except this week the White Room Quiz [April Fool edition] is being run by @Cleoriff and if you get the chance we would all love you to join in - check out the Advanced Notice in Off Topic and the questions which will be up on Wednesday [with answers pmd to Cleoriff on Thursday].

Anyway enough ramblings from me. Good to have you with us. Speak soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 6579 of 11,708

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12096 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
Hi @O2Adnan.
Joined to ask a question about a free headphones offer (never got them by the way) and stuck around.
Liked the actual sense of community, found it useful to learn and wanted to chip in.
And haven't been booted off yet so all good!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6580 of 11,708