The Virtual Lounge

blissgirl
Level 35: Originator
  • 8108 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Anyone here ? relieved

[Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,901
11,900 REPLIES 11,900

Anonymous
Not applicable

@blissgirl ... Kasia ... I reckon you're the youngest woman 'regular' poster here bird

The men outnumber us women in The Community Family tongue

Us women have to stick together rose

Message 151 of 11,901

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well ... Wispa's head is rather fkd up atm ... trying hard to rectify the problem ... *sighs*

To all those 'out there' who arn't so good right now ... or ... who generally don't sleep in a restful manner ... I reckon I shall be 'with you' tonight in a manner of speaking

Image result for dream images

Message 152 of 11,901

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Have a good day @Anonymous. Hope the weather stays dry. It's sunny here this morning..I may get something done!! smile

How did it go @Cleoriff ?

Was the weather kind to you ? sunflower

Message 153 of 11,901

Cleoriff
  • 124722 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7532 Solutions

Not really Jane. Was very changeable... Washing out...washing in... washing out type of day....In the end I gave up and left it in...Crazy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 154 of 11,901

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning Everyone in The Community Family 

Hope all got some positive sleep 

Image result for breakfast images free

Image result for good morning images

xx rose xx heart xx strawberry xx Hug xx  Cat xx rainbow

Message 155 of 11,901

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Not really Jane. Was very changeable... Washing out...washing in... washing out type of day....In the end I gave up and left it in...Crazy

Yes, just lately it's been very mixed weather up here in Skipton, North Yorkshire

However ... it has tended to get nice rather late on in the day ... ... ... actually some pink sky the other evening ... ... ... if I was any sort of Lord @viridis ... I'd have 'snapped it' ... with my humble Lumia 650lte phone wink

Edited: for making sense 

Message 156 of 11,901

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
The weather has been the same in my part of London. Cloudy and miserable until late afternoon when the sun has magically appeared with a beautiful sunset.

Presently it's cloudy and cold with a bit of a cool breeze. Autumn weather in other words 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 157 of 11,901

Anonymous
Not applicable

Autumn is my favourite season ... for the colours of nature

Shame it's the shortest of the seasons

Just luv those cool crisp days with brilliant blue sky ... ... ... gives me a natural boost Cat Very Happy

Message 158 of 11,901

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes, I agree @Anonymous but so far in my part of London we've had more cloud than blue sky. Maybe it'll improve when Autumn is actually here - I hope.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 159 of 11,901

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to let you know that our much loved & admired @jonsie goes into surgery this morning four_leaf_clover

It is also his birthday tomorrow Saturday ... all being well, his son is taking him down to the pub for a meal & a few beers ... jonsie being transported in 'His Charriot' to use his words

You can post birthday wishes on the forum here for jonsie ... or ... if you wish to send him a card ... pm me & I can give you his adress in Manchester

I have sent a few cards ... & ... a small lucky black cat to him ... he displays them on his bedside table ... they will brighten his room up a bit 

Cat

Message 160 of 11,901