Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

See BoB? My promise about the good weather I would leave in the UK...is apparently true?? wink

Whereas I, for all my gloating, am finding it hard to get cool...anywhere..:smileysad:

You know that song that starts 'The temperature is rising'...well thats it here in Spain...

(I think the song is called ....It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls)...forget the blumming men...just a nice deluge of water would help....LOL

Added to my woes...the Wifi keeps dropping out today....Smiley Mad...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 861 of 7,616

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Early morning rain here but the sun is now out. Not enough to dry the lawns for cutting today though! So plan B and doctor's appointment followed by the pub Dance

Message 862 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
And I thank you for the good weather you left me. slight_smile
Message 863 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning All

it's fresh here in North Yorkshire - possibility of rain later

already been out to see my bank manager = URGH! ..... but everything OK and I came out smiling slight_smile

am going to have a cuppa 'n' chat with a Skipton based local group, which had broken up for the Summer, so looking forward to seeing friends & putting my name down for a mosaics course the group is running towards the end of the month in a lovely venue not far off town centre

have a good day all     Cat

Message 864 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

And here at 2.45 pm local time...it is 39.5c on my balcony....off to the pool Good Idea

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 865 of 7,616

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Your point is........ ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 866 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Your point is........ ?

Oooohhhhh...sarky pants...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 868 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Never in a million years did I think I would see me moaning about the heat....

We have had some bush fires started up in the hills nearby. My friends have a glorious villa up there and are quite worried...

Problem is round this area...these lovely villas are built to get away from it all...so are quite isolated...and are not high priority for the Spanish fire brigade who have to work flat out to stop the whole area going up

Very much a wait and see scenario...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 869 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh heck Denise.

I hope things pan out ok for all involved.
Message 870 of 7,616