Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking Smart Tech to a new level!

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I know we had a recent discussion around wearable tech, and I'm still very much in the market for a smart watch, however as this one isn't really wearable I thought it deserved a thread of it's own.

Having recently spent quite a lot of money on dental work, with the prospect of much more to come, I decided it was time to invest in a decent toothbrush to look after my investment (and my health, of course!). Had a browse around, read lots of reviews, jaw hit the floor when I discovered a bluetooth enabled toothbrush! Jaw-dropping

Yup, believe it or not my toothbrush will be connected up to my phone and will provide me with "real-time feedback on your brushing habits that can be adjusted by your dental professional". - seems a little extreme as a replacement for my trusty old Colgate, but then again perhaps given the size of my dental bill the Colgate wasn't quite so trusty after all. 

I'm quite looking forward to seeing my dental hygiene regime in fancy charts and graphs, haha. 

Anybody else taken their tech engagement to this new and incredible (ridiculous? LOL) level? 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

There you go @jonsie

Image result for nice full tie

Perfect but being a ManU fan I would prefer red instead of light blue

$_58.JPG

WelldocumentedWellmadeKusimanse-max-1mb.gif