Did you mean: 

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123867 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7496 Solutions

It's that time of year again....Some love it and others hate it.... Dance

However, BBC have announced the first 'celebrity' to join the line up for Strictly Come Dancing 2017.

It's Mollie King from the girl band The Saturdays (Frankie Bridge from the same group appeared in 2014)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/entries/6525d4c5-3e53-4546-b336-45ebae3cf879?ns_mchan...

Mollie King....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 738
737 REPLIES 737

Cleoriff
  • 123867 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7496 Solutions

Forgot to mention that Susan Calman was paired with Kevin Clifton. She was absolutely delighted. I think they will have a great time together. Both very funny...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 181 of 738

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well Susan Calman was more than delighted with her partner. One in the eye for those idiots moaning about the sex of her partner.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 182 of 738

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes a lovely tribute to Sir Bruce.

I felt for Tess who was clearly upset and had difficulty at one point keeping it together; I could hear tears in her voice.

Bless Claudia who took over when she saw Tess was in trouble.

Message 183 of 738

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Oh yes and I was also happy with Jonny Peacock getting Oti as his partner.

And loved Susan Calman's reaction to her partner. Who knew she was such a fan of Kevin's! Hope she doesn't face more criticism for that.

Debbie McGee and Giovanni - why?

And poor Anton has Ruth, oh dear.

Was it just me or did the women celebrities look slightly more agile then the men in the group dance?

Anyway, look forward to the 23rd when it all starts in earnest.

In the meantime can't wait to see the viewing figures tomorrow - I assume SCD wiil knock out the X Factor as always 🤣

Message 184 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 123867 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7496 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

In the meantime can't wait to see the viewing figures tomorrow - I assume SCD wiil knock out the X Factor as always 🤣

Ah but.. X Factor are boxing clever so far. They currently have shows on Saturday and Sunday. They should make the most of the next two weeks....Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 185 of 738

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
They should but the first show only attracted 6 million, lower than last year's launch show.

I think X Factor is on its last legs. Last year's show with the awful Honey G did it for me and I no longer watch nor do I miss it. Quite a number of my friends feel as I do and no longer watch either.

I think Simon Cowell should make this the last year and call it a day. Each year the viewing figures go down not up. Simon Cowell is not a stupid man so I don't understand why he doesn't seem to get it.

Message 186 of 738

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very pleased that Susan is paired with Kevin Clifton, who always dances for his partner & comes up with some innovative routines

I shall watch the show on my laptop via iPlayer later today (old tv broken - new, 2nd hand one not set up yet)

23rd is in my phone calandar now

Havn't watched X Factor for some years = too much noise / hype 

Dance Bouncy Dance

Message 187 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 123867 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7496 Solutions

You will enjoy it @Anonymous. Just the thing to brighten up the fast approaching winter nights. As for X Factor, I agree it has lost it's gloss but I still watch it. Well ...I actually record it so I can whip through the dross and the sob stories...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 188 of 738

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

You will enjoy it @Anonymous. Just the thing to brighten up the fast approaching winter nights. As for X Factor, I agree it has lost it's gloss but I still watch it. Well ...I actually record it so I can whip through the dross and the sob stories...Happy Dance

Just  watched the show on the iplayer ...  really enjoyed it ... looking forward to the 23rd then all the way to Christmas it's SCD for me on a Saturday Dance

Message 189 of 738

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions