cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Food Day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys slight_smile

As you all will know, next week is Pancake day nom nom nom... But if you could have any food for a Special Food Day- what would it be and why?

For us we love a bit of Lady and the Tramp, so it would have to be Spaghetti Bolognese Day, however unlike the film we'd have to insist on Garlic Bread as a side dish slight_smile

Let us know what you think

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's a whole new TV format there: Toby vs. Food grin
Message 21 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
There's a whole new TV format there: Toby vs. Food grin

Heart attack just comes to mind looking at thatSmiley Very Happy anyone ever tried pickled cucumber very tasty

Message 22 of 46

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think I'd feel sickly full even watching someone attempt.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 23 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

you ever watched man v food, god makes you feel sick & portrays the USA as fat people just junk all the time

Message 24 of 46

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

you ever watched man v food, god makes you feel sick & portrays the USA as fat people just junk all the time

I watched it by accident for a couple of minutes, I have never seen a food program that is less about food and more about how much you can stuff down you.

Come back Delia Smith!!!!!:smileyhappy:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 25 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I watched it by accident for a couple of minutes, I have never seen a food program that is less about food and more about how much you can stuff down you.

Come back Delia Smith!!!!!:smileyhappy:

+1 it actually made me feel ill. had to turn over, the tv i meanSmiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

i could do it, no problem, and i KNOW the OH could, shame i live so far away!!! XD

and for me, a day is not complete without cake ( eating muffins as we speak) 

Message 27 of 46

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i could do it, no problem, and i KNOW the OH could, shame i live so far away!!! XD

Are you sure Carrie, in an hour?

I'll stuff up more cash for your charity if you can, we'll come and watch. Smiley LOL

Nobody has ever managed it so far.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 28 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

sure, but im so far away lol. and i know if i cant, the man in my life will.. um... in a few days ill try and make it here, and post the results... XD 

ah! just realised i cant... i hate blood pudding and tomatoes..... XD

Message 29 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

sure, but im so far away lol. and i know if i cant, the man in my life will.. um... in a few days ill try and make it here, and post the results... XD 

ah! just realised i cant... i hate blood pudding and tomatoes..... XD

same here hate them

Message 30 of 46