Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Level 68: Extraordinaire
Posts: 15,872
Registered: ‎31-03-2010

Something to ponder

Trees.jpg

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2



Funniest-Thread-2
Posts: 93,130
Topics: 751
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Something to ponder


@Bambino wrote:

Trees.jpg


How true @Bambino 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 14,877
Topics: 136
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Something to ponder

Very true, @Bambino .

 

Can't recall seeing a tree on the Underground, but then again, that could explain the lack of decent WiFi on the Tube generally... yahoo

 

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Something to ponder

I'd say that was, without question, so very true @Bambino.

 

The human race, with the odd exception here and there, lives for today. Totally forgetting what, if we're lucky, tomorrow could bring if we only thought more about the planet and less about our selfish selves and useless expensive toys.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb


Posts: 11,659
Topics: 267
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: Something to ponder


@pgn wrote:

Very true, @Bambino .

 

Can't recall seeing a tree on the Underground, but then again, that could explain the lack of decent WiFi on the Tube generally... yahoo

 


@pgnYou mean you`ve never seen

Image result for tree names on london underground stations
animated-elephant-image-0278



Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 14,877
Topics: 136
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Something to ponder


@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Very true, @Bambino .

 

Can't recall seeing a tree on the Underground, but then again, that could explain the lack of decent WiFi on the Tube generally... yahoo

 


@pgnYou mean you`ve never seen [Burnt Oak Tube/Underground Station]

 

Morden that, @Mi-Amigo, there weren't any Arnos at Arnos Grove! upside down

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Something to ponder


@pgn wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Very true, @Bambino .

 

Can't recall seeing a tree on the Underground, but then again, that could explain the lack of decent WiFi on the Tube generally... yahoo

 


@pgnYou mean you`ve never seen [Burnt Oak Tube/Underground Station]

 

Morden that, @Mi-Amigo, there weren't any Arnos at Arnos Grove! upside down


LOLCrazy LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb