cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smileys

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I only put an emoticon  with my message if I'm writing on this page by clicking on the icon above?

I'm thinking about getting a new printer, one that will also scan and copy. Does anyone know if there is any make that I should steer clear of, please? i don't want one that is too expensive.

Suggestions would be welcome.

Regards

Immey.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks. Do you by any chance know why, when I'd had an e mail advising me of a reply, that when I clicked to read it, on O2's page,I was told I could not access the message? It's not the first time I've had that happen.
Immey confused
Message 21 of 25

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

* cough *

You should do something about that MI5! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 22 of 25

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks. Do you by any chance know why, when I'd had an e mail advising me of a reply, that when I clicked to read it, on O2's page,I was told I could not access the message? It's not the first time I've had that happen.
Immey confused

That shouldn't happen, sometimes using a different web browser can get around that, ie most people use Internet Explorer but I use Firefox, and there are others.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 23 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can I say "Thank you" to sheepdog, perksie, pengipete, jonsie and steersy.

Immey

* cough *

You aren't at the doctors by any chance MI5??Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
May as well be wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 25