Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling games

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have a rather large collection of various games consoles and games left over from a wasted childhood haha.

What's the best way to get rid of these dust collectors. Anyone had any experience and can reccomend a company or site?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zombie_Fried wrote:

Yes penny, my codes worked fined on both hardened copys we got. really enjoying bo2. the zombies is bizzare though, but fun. I've been going mental running around nuketown with a shotgun. 

Its a complete joke me and thousands more cannot redeem the codes as the have been duplicated with germany and other european countrys, I am still waiting for a email from activision regarding a refund for the £70 i paid for the hardened edition and also going to miss the double xp weekend as i have no code. The product not fit for sale so i will be reporting them to trading standards if the dont refund me my money back.

Message 71 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

The servers on the ps3 been down all day The developers should be fixing the game instead of posting on twitter what the having for dinner slight_frown

Message 72 of 76

Zombie_Fried
Level 4: Observant
  • 133 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

yes the servers are a bit of a pg. been unable to get online mutiplayer for hours now. I have been able to play the league rooms, and zombies. hopefully it will be ok in the morning. some people had mics on before and they were saying their codes have been used in germany aswell. you will still get to play and earn the double xp weekend everyone gets that. you dont need a code, cod will update their servers for that.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 73 of 76

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Oh man, I hope you guys get online soon, it must be so frustrating. In the meantime, put Halo back on wink
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 74 of 76

Zombie_Fried
Level 4: Observant
  • 133 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Been much better today. slight_smile not had any issues.
Message 75 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was running smooth yesterday and nuketown is just spawn killuing galore i think your life span is about 3 seconds haha its good fun running round with the shotgun though, I am looking forward to nuketown zombies later on slight_smile

Message 76 of 76