Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling games

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have a rather large collection of various games consoles and games left over from a wasted childhood haha.

What's the best way to get rid of these dust collectors. Anyone had any experience and can reccomend a company or site?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will probly buy both as the some great titles on both consoles and that way your getting the best of both worlds slight_smile I hope you new comers to black ops 2 2moro like been spawn killed thats the tactic everyone using due to the current spawn system that treyarch are testing Its a epic fail though.

Message 61 of 76

Zombie_Fried
Level 4: Observant
  • 133 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Well my bo2 did not show up today. Should be tomorrow I'm getting no sleep tonight. 2 years I've been waiting for more zombies. Its like all my christmas's have come at once 😛

I think I'll get the 720 when its out as I'm on my 7 ps3 in five years. I just kept buying them cause of my games but when I start again I will change. The build quality of the ps3 is beyond rubbish. My first fat ps3 lasted me about 3 years. These slim ones last me about 6 months. I normally get 2 out of one warranty. I must say though Sony warranty service is one of the best I have used, phone them one day my replacement is with me the following day. 

If anyone is on ps3 format and wants a game of zombies with a pro like me slight_smile pm me for my psn id. I cant post it on here its far too rude, for the nice people of this forum.

Message 62 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am just in the process of downloading the nuketown zombie map  from my hardened edition my tag its going to be good fun slight_smile

I no what you mean about them breaking down my 60gb ps3 mdel lasted until mw2 and then got the ylod and then i moved to slim and the have lasted roughly around 8 months each and then got the hdmi problems, 😞

Message 63 of 76

Zombie_Fried
  • 133 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i am just in the process of downloading the nuketown zombie map 

I am so jealous of you right now :manmad: if fact i hope it take's 12 hour's to download. Smiley Surprised

Message 64 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was hoping to download it on saturday when i got it but its only just gone on to store in the past hour 😞

Message 65 of 76

Zombie_Fried
  • 133 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'm going to be fighting with the masses tomorrow for my share of the bandwidth. That's going to be fun for me.. Smiley Mad

Message 66 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell them black ops 2 comes first lol slight_smile

Message 67 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ zombie fried have you managed to redeem your hardened codes ?? Most of the codes have been duplicated and mine as already been used in germany according to sony, Its a complete shambles how this can even happen in first place.

Message 68 of 76

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
That's not good!

Im sure they'll rectify the mistake.

How does blops2 compare to MW3?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 69 of 76

Zombie_Fried
Level 4: Observant
  • 133 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Yes penny, my codes worked fined on both hardened copys we got. really enjoying bo2. the zombies is bizzare though, but fun. I've been going mental running around nuketown with a shotgun. 

Message 70 of 76