cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royal Wedding: How are you following it?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning sun

The sun is (almost) shining and it's Wednesday, which means that we have 3 days left to get into the Royal Wedding spirit in honour of Prince Harry and Ms Markle's union!

You can still head over to our previous discussions about your dream wedding location and your outfit choices, the more the merrier! Our third countdown topic focuses on this Saturday's event more specifically slight smile

How are you going to follow the event? 

Anyone going to Windsor? Are you watching it on TV? Any other way?

Very curious to see your replies! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'd love to read a blow by blow description @Cleoriff! I could just come here instead of... well I don't have a TV, so, go to Windsor. grin 

@Bambino those bags... Real or photoshopped? open_mouth 

Message 21 of 25

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23078 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Haven't a clue, @Marjo. Photoshopped, I would imagine, but it expressed my thoughts so succinctly I had to post it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 22 of 25

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awwww @Bambino maybe you should unsubscribe from this topic for Saturday, just in case... LOL

Message 23 of 25

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23078 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

I don't see why @Marjo? I probably won't come back to this thread, now I've said my piece. Unless someone resurrects it and moves it, it will get buried anyway. I'm sure that by Saturday there will be more threads, so I can post my sickbag on them too.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 24 of 25

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

I don't see why @Marjo? I probably won't come back to this thread, now I've said my piece. Unless someone resurrects it and moves it, it will get buried anyway. I'm sure that by Saturday there will be more threads, so I can post my sickbag on them too.:smileywink:

Oh yeah there's going to be (at least) one tomorrow! grin

Message 25 of 25