Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Reply
Posts: 1,078
Topics: 85
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: RIP my baby girl


@TallTrees wrote:

Dear @Poppysmum 

My heart goes out to you, I know how awful this feels.  

Poppy enjoyed her life try to focus there.  heart

 


Thank you xx

Posts: 1,078
Topics: 85
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: RIP my baby girl


@JAZZ-trad wrote:

Hi there @Poppysmum 

 

Very sorry to hear about Poppy.

I have been heartbroken too.

RIP dear Poppy


Thank you xx

 

Sorry you also have been heartbroken Smiley Sad 

Posts: 16,555
Topics: 139
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: RIP my baby girl

Sad news, @Poppysmum - sorry to hear it.
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 1,078
Topics: 85
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: RIP my baby girl


@pgn wrote:
Sad news, @Poppysmum - sorry to hear it.

Thank you xx

 

Posts: 13,141
Topics: 311
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: RIP my baby girl

@Poppysmum 

So sorry to hear about the loss of Poppy. The animals who share our lives make them part of our family.

Over the years, cats and dogs have been part of my life, and still miss and remember them.

Thank you for previously sharing photos and information on Poppy who was/is beautiful and lovely.

My thoughts go out to you at this time.

R.I.P. Poppy.   

animated-elephant-image-0278



Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 1,078
Topics: 85
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: RIP my baby girl


@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Poppysmum 

So sorry to hear about the loss of Poppy. The animals who share our lives make them part of our family.

Over the years, cats and dogs have been part of my life, and still miss and remember them.

Thank you for previously sharing photos and information on Poppy who was/is beautiful and lovely.

My thoughts go out to you at this time.

R.I.P. Poppy.   


Thank you she my third dog and i lost 2 cats plus the animals from when i lived at home. 

 

When i get another i will share her/him with you.

 

Poppy came 2 weeks after losing Chloe 

 

House is so empty and i no hot water bottle in bed lol xx

Posts: 15,083
Topics: 277
Registered: ‎11-01-2014

Re: RIP my baby girl

@Poppysmum Very sad to hear about your loss of your Poppy

You and Poppy are in my thoughts

Pets are family 

Take good care of yourself @Poppysmum  

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*



I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Posts: 1,078
Topics: 85
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: RIP my baby girl


@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Poppysmum Very sad to hear about your loss of your Poppy

You and Poppy are in my thoughts

Pets are family 

Take good care of yourself @Poppysmum  


Thank you Poppy definetly was family xx

Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
Posts: 6,696
Registered: ‎26-03-2014

Re: RIP my baby girl

Sorry for your loss @Poppysmum.
Losing any furry family is always a sad event.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).


Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Posts: 1,078
Topics: 85
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: RIP my baby girl


@gmarkj wrote:
Sorry for your loss @Poppysmum.
Losing any furry family is always a sad event.

Thank you xx