psn-vs-live2.jpg

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I have no idea but my grandson wants the X-Box for Christmas as all his friends have or are getting one.

Message 2 of 13

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
PSN even though I only own an Xbox now:( (ex gf got the ps3 in the divorce haha)

It's just much simpler not too much finicky stuff:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

XBOX ALL THE WAY! PSN is full of teenagers pretending they are hardcore.. 

Message 4 of 13

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
•cough•wearehardcore•cough•
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am undecided as I have had both a psn & Xbox live accounts. psn is free & the vouchers are more freely available than Microsoft points but has been hacked recently. Xbox live is expensive & you either pay £14.99 for a 3 month subscription or £40 a year & your lucky enough to pick up a points card if you can find a shop that has them in stock

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use both xbox live and psn and xbox live wins hands down easily and it easily justifys a fee for the gold membership, Party chat, private chat, easy to navigate menus, easier for cross game invites all of these that the psn lacks.

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use xbox to play with my friends, but psn for F1 games.

Message 8 of 13

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I will admit Xbox live has better features but I have a huge hatred of the Microsoft point system.

Last time I used it I wanted a game for 1k points I had a choice between buying 500 points or 2000 points when I tried buying two lots of 500 it kept giving me errors:(

The infamous halo hacks really lost me as a customer(but that's not really the networks fault)
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid, you wish babes XD

Message 10 of 13