Did you mean: 

🎄🎅🏻One Sentence Christmas Panto 🎅🏻🎄

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Hello everyone. santa christmas_tree

It's December and normally panto season at this time of year.

So today I'll start a story and everyone has to add one more sentence to it.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and have to wait until someone else posts the next before you can go again.

Although it's a story about a pantomime you can be as funny, creepy or as outrageous as you like.

I've set the scene so here we go…..

It was a cold wintry night in a place called Charmless. It was Christmas week and pantomime season.

Two children, a brother and sister called Holly and Noel were in town looking at the Theatre where the pantomime was being shown.

It was a new pantomime called ‘Cinderella, Snow White and Aladdin meet Puss in Boots and Jack with his Beanstalk’.

The children were very sad. They were poor and knew they couldn’t afford to see the pantomime.

Despondently, they started to walk away when suddenly they heard someone call their names.

They turned around and saw a jolly looking man with a white beard dressed in a red jacket and trousers and black boots.  He had two golden tickets in his hand.

He said ‘Holly and Noel, as you have been very good this year, I’m going to give you tickets to see the pantomime’

The children thanked him, took the tickets and entered the theatre. They were met by an elf who gave them popcorn and took them to their seats.

Full of excitement, they sat and waited for the show to start. Music began to play and the curtains slowly opened.

Then……..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 90
89 REPLIES 89

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36456 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

The light slowly changed, a crescendo of twinkly music, and... 

Message 11 of 90

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25224 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"Oooooh. Think was we could do with a quizzillian pounds" said Holly and Noel together

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 12 of 90

pgn
  • 36456 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

The rustling behind them moved to the aisle, and a hissing, golden goose suddenly appeared, waddling up towards the orchestra pit... 

Message 13 of 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
and laid an egg.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 90

Mi-Amigo
  • 25224 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Out of the light on stage, the figure of man with wild blond hair appeared... Baron Boris Tightwad... who said "Kids. All you think about is wanting money. You`re as bad as that Cinderella!!"

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 15 of 90

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10791 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
The two ugly sisters raged WE WANT THE GOLDEN EGG

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 16 of 90

pgn
  • 36456 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

The goose hiccupped, and hissed and burped and lo... 💩! Holly looked aghast, Noël giggled loudly... 

Message 17 of 90

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

When all of a sudden the egg cracked and ...

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 18 of 90

pgn
  • 36456 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

... and from the gleaming gold shell arose the powerful Genie... "phenomenal cosmic powers, itty bitty, close to crappy, living space!... 

Message 19 of 90

Mi-Amigo
  • 25224 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The Genie spoke, in a soft gentle tone "To the next person who appears before me, I`ll grant three wishes"...

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 20 of 90