🎃👻💀 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 💀👻🎃

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

🎃 🦇👻 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 👻🦇🎃

Hello my Ghoulish friends...🦇

Tonight it's Halloween all over the world and it's time for another One Sentence Story.

This needs much involvement from forum members as it will become a story you tell….

The idea is, I will give you the story background, then someone follows on with another sentence/para to add to the story, and someone else, etc etc etc.

Remember my ghoulish friends, it's Halloween so it can be as frightening, gory, bloodthirsty and funny as you like jack_o_lantern👻🦇

@Mi-Amigo @pgn @TallTrees @gmarkj @MI5 @jonsie @J9el @Comben @BobM @Enlli @RunrigForever 

@Breanna @RafaC @Martin-O2 @blissgirl and any other member I may have missed.

Halloween 22 OSS.jpg

And So IT Begins....

It was a cold gusty night just before Halloween in the town of Deathmort. Dolly Daydream was too excited to feel the cold though, she has got the part of the third witch in the Town's Am-Dram production of Macbeth.

She is a little unhappy about the witches speech because she is a vegetarian and has made a list of the animal parts:

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

Liver

Gall of goat

Nose and lips,

Finger

Tigers Chaudron

She is hoping to convince the Prop master to find other parts, which don't come from animals.

On arriving at the theatre, she is a little worried to find the place in semi- darkness but seems to be lots of flickering lights.

When she goes in, Dolly finds the whole theatre has been filled with pumpkins with candles in. She feels this is very atmospheric. She notices the other two witches on stage, Hercate and Evillene and they are talking to the prop master Michael Myers.

Before she can reach them, Dolly hears a screeching noise and sees two bats closing in on her and other bats flying around the theatre. "Don't worry Dolly" rasps Michael Myers, "They are fake bats just to get into the Halloween mood".

Dolly scrambles onstage and starts to tell Michael of her concerns about using animal parts for the cauldron.

"I think I better ask the producer if we can do anything about that Dolly". From the back of the stage appears a really evil looking man dressed as a Clown. "Hello Dolly" whispers the clown. "I'm Penny Wise…  my mother wanted a girl, however you can call me by my initials I.T" Dolly had no time to query what I.T. had to do with Penny Wise, as she needed to ask him not to use animal parts. To her surprise I.T agreed.

"Seems this is just up your street Michael" he said, " Haddonfield, where you lived before, is down on population. Oh and don't forget your mask".

Dolly gave Michael her list.

The two witches, Hercate and Evillene cackled gleefully. As Dolly was led away to get changed into her Witches costume, she happened upon 3 figures hanging from the rafters by their ankles. They were all covered in black cloaks. "What are those IT ? Dolly asked. "Oh I call them my Lost Boys' ….they have nowhere to go during the day so I let them 'hang out' here." How kind, thought Dolly. She went into the dressing room to don her witches outfit and then…..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 71
70 REPLIES 70

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hercate said, NOT ME you fang tooth idiot, we haven't got all the parts yet and we are delaying the show!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 71

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10782 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Michael then noticed Hercate with two holes in her neck and blood pouring out over the stage and

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 12 of 71

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36287 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Gallons of dark crimson, almost black, ichor poured forth from the hag's punctured neck. She cackled, or gurgled, evilly ...

Message 13 of 71

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Michael stuck a plaster on her neck and said, Sorry I got carried away. Anyway it must have been IT. I'm off to get some more body parts...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 71

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25205 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Over at the bar Wally Hotpud, the celebrity baker, was being interviewed by Fat Mucus, presenter of the TV cooking programme. They were talking about the bread Wally was going to bake to accompany the stew in the witches pot, when Michael crept up behind them and frantically sliced into Wally removing his liver and then hacked Fat Mucus to get his gallbladder. Michael laughed "Job`s a good un - liver and gall off the list and not a soggy bottom in sight"....

Meanwhile...

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 15 of 71

TallTrees
  • 10782 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

The stage floor was cleaned by Evillence and Hercat's blood saved for the pot.  Hercat had stopped screaming and plasters were put on her neck.  IT's boy was dissembled into parts for Michael to sort some kind of bat in there 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 16 of 71

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Chucked into the cauldron. Have we finished yelled IT? THe audience are getting restless. We should let them in?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 71

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36287 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Go easy on the free nuts at the bar - under a buck for the packets behind the bar!

Message 18 of 71

TallTrees
  • 10782 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

YES shouts Dolly and the three witches assemble behind this boiling cauldron steam rising and body parts seeming to jump up and down from inside ~ the audience screaming

Three witches of macbeth.png

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 19 of 71

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

The 3 witches started to stir the cauldron, which looked delicious. Michael said, just a couple more things yet!! We can eat this at the end of the show!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 71