🎃👻💀 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 💀👻🎃

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123217 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

🎃 🦇👻 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 👻🦇🎃

Hello my Ghoulish friends...🦇

Tonight it's Halloween all over the world and it's time for another One Sentence Story.

This needs much involvement from forum members as it will become a story you tell….

The idea is, I will give you the story background, then someone follows on with another sentence/para to add to the story, and someone else, etc etc etc.

Remember my ghoulish friends, it's Halloween so it can be as frightening, gory, bloodthirsty and funny as you like jack_o_lantern👻🦇

@Mi-Amigo @pgn @TallTrees @gmarkj @MI5 @jonsie @J9el @Comben @BobM @Enlli @RunrigForever 

@Breanna @RafaC @Martin-O2 @blissgirl and any other member I may have missed.

Halloween 22 OSS.jpg

And So IT Begins....

It was a cold gusty night just before Halloween in the town of Deathmort. Dolly Daydream was too excited to feel the cold though, she has got the part of the third witch in the Town's Am-Dram production of Macbeth.

She is a little unhappy about the witches speech because she is a vegetarian and has made a list of the animal parts:

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

Liver

Gall of goat

Nose and lips,

Finger

Tigers Chaudron

She is hoping to convince the Prop master to find other parts, which don't come from animals.

On arriving at the theatre, she is a little worried to find the place in semi- darkness but seems to be lots of flickering lights.

When she goes in, Dolly finds the whole theatre has been filled with pumpkins with candles in. She feels this is very atmospheric. She notices the other two witches on stage, Hercate and Evillene and they are talking to the prop master Michael Myers.

Before she can reach them, Dolly hears a screeching noise and sees two bats closing in on her and other bats flying around the theatre. "Don't worry Dolly" rasps Michael Myers, "They are fake bats just to get into the Halloween mood".

Dolly scrambles onstage and starts to tell Michael of her concerns about using animal parts for the cauldron.

"I think I better ask the producer if we can do anything about that Dolly". From the back of the stage appears a really evil looking man dressed as a Clown. "Hello Dolly" whispers the clown. "I'm Penny Wise…  my mother wanted a girl, however you can call me by my initials I.T" Dolly had no time to query what I.T. had to do with Penny Wise, as she needed to ask him not to use animal parts. To her surprise I.T agreed.

"Seems this is just up your street Michael" he said, " Haddonfield, where you lived before, is down on population. Oh and don't forget your mask".

Dolly gave Michael her list.

The two witches, Hercate and Evillene cackled gleefully. As Dolly was led away to get changed into her Witches costume, she happened upon 3 figures hanging from the rafters by their ankles. They were all covered in black cloaks. "What are those IT ? Dolly asked. "Oh I call them my Lost Boys' ….they have nowhere to go during the day so I let them 'hang out' here." How kind, thought Dolly. She went into the dressing room to don her witches outfit and then…..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 71
70 REPLIES 70

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With the audience let in, in staggered drunken Boris, known for enjoying a party. Michael pulled out a pair of scissors, chopped off Boris`s hair, and chanted "Alas poor Boris, I knew him well". "You idiot Michael" screamed Dolly, "It`s `Alas poor Yorik` and anyway that`s the wrong play". "Never mind" said Michael "I took a liberty and got you hair instead of wool of bat... Anyone keeping a check on how many things still needed for the pot?"

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 21 of 71

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36302 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Curtis Lee Smug cracked a grimace at the modern cooking utensil in use by the 3 hags. "In my day, Nanny used the old steel tub that doubled as a commode! Tsk!"

Message 22 of 71

Cleoriff
  • 123217 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

With the audience settled, with nuts and booze, IT came to the front of the stage and introduced the play...

A shortened version, he said, although funny and gory. He cackled evilly.

oss IT.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 71

Mi-Amigo
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"We want the Lost Boys" chanted some of the audience, when suddenly....

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 24 of 71

pgn
  • 36302 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Ducking out of the way of a forcefully-flung Dougal-like Fabri-Cant wig from the front row circle, IT moved back to his mark upstage ....

Message 25 of 71

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10782 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

sickly emjoi.png

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 26 of 71

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10782 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Fenny snake.pngDropped down from the ceiling A SNAKE ready for the pot said Michael and will do for 

Fillet of Fenny snake then Michael reached out his hand to grab the Fenny Snake and

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 27 of 71

Cleoriff
  • 123217 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Suddenly, with much rustling in the rafters the 3 black cloaks opened and a lovely song was heard

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 71

Mi-Amigo
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The Lost Boys loved the song

MiAmigo_1-1666863465501.jpeg

but IT yelled "No you don`t Michael. No snake in the pot. Remember what Dolly said `No animal to be harmed`...."

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 29 of 71

pgn
  • 36302 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

The thump of the calliope rang out, to the shock of Miss Dolly:

Message 30 of 71