cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News : iOS 8.1 available Monday, brings back Camera Roll and other improvements

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : iOS 8.1 available Monday, brings back Camera Roll and other improvements.

Excerpt from the Link "Apple at today’s media event at its Town Hall campus in Cupertino, California announced that iOS 8.1 will be available this Monday, October 20, with Apple Pay and a number of improvements based on user feedback."

My thoughts :

Lets hope this resolves issues people have been experiencing.

Source : iDownloadblog.

Link : http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/10/16/ios-8-1-apple-pay-camera-roll/

iOS-8-logo-mockup-001.jpg

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
It doesn't download on my Mac, don't think its available just yet? Also wondering...
Will the new iPad's BEND?!!
Message 11 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It doesn't download on my Mac, don't think its available just yet? Also wondering...
Will the new iPad's BEND?!!

Yes if you sit on it wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally dont use iPad's having an iPhone and Macbook is enough wink

Popcorn

But no doubt there will be idiots all over the globe bending them when they get it...

Message 13 of 38

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

More than enough, I'd say wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Popcorn

But no doubt there will be idiots all over the globe bending them when they get it...

It keeps the people busy who feed off this kind of news.

Happy days.

Bang

Message 15 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
SO you recommend a time machine back up before this update?
Message 16 of 38

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
It is always advisable to make back ups of anything that you wouldn't want to lose.
Message 17 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

I predict iOS 8.1.1 released by thursday to fix additional bugs that this update creates! wink

Message 18 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I predict iOS 8.1.1 released by thursday to fix additional bugs that this update creates! wink

Rofl

Fantastic

Message 19 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just looking at the Apple Pay thing thats coming, I wonder will it still work with a phone case on? hmmm
Message 20 of 38