Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: New Sony PS4 dev kit now with developers

I think your right about the graphics will only look great on the sony only titles like uncharted series and god of war series and the other sony titles, All the 3rd party titles just seem to be awful on ps3 and suffer frame rate drops, etc,  Black ops and mw3 are prime examples on ps3 there just awful and dont work properly.

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Unfortunatly the gpu on this die is last generationSmiley Sad shame but its definatly one of amd best chips. Could be easily looking at a consol around £200 with this chip and a 120gb HHD Smiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

I dont think sony will be wanting to make the consoles at a loss this time around i think the price tag may be around the £300 mark, I still believe if your wanting to see the good graphics your better off with a top end pc or laptop Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hmm agreedSmiley Happy and I'm building it as we speak hahaSmiley Happy hopefully all my pretty parts will be here by the end of next weekSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nice 1 liquid you getting back into the pc gaming then ?

Highlighted

Ooo I amSmiley Happy ill send you my spec listSmiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

Have fun building it Smiley Happy Buying consoles is  pretty much the cheapest route to take for most people now adays, Then again if you want more capability you just buy a pc and you have more choice aswell Smiley Happy