cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sony PS4 dev kit now with developers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sony’s new PlayStation 4 has taken a step closer to reality, with reports suggesting developers have been sent new dev kits in preparation for next year’s unveil.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/48297/new-ps4-dev-kit-with-developers

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think your right about the graphics will only look great on the sony only titles like uncharted series and god of war series and the other sony titles, All the 3rd party titles just seem to be awful on ps3 and suffer frame rate drops, etc,  Black ops and mw3 are prime examples on ps3 there just awful and dont work properly.

Message 11 of 17

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunatly the gpu on this die is last generation:( shame but its definatly one of amd best chips. Could be easily looking at a consol around £200 with this chip and a 120gb HHD slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think sony will be wanting to make the consoles at a loss this time around i think the price tag may be around the £300 mark, I still believe if your wanting to see the good graphics your better off with a top end pc or laptop slight_smile

Message 13 of 17

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm agreed:) and I'm building it as we speak haha:) hopefully all my pretty parts will be here by the end of next week:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice 1 liquid you getting back into the pc gaming then ?

Message 15 of 17

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Ooo I am:) ill send you my spec list;)
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have fun building it slight_smile Buying consoles is  pretty much the cheapest route to take for most people now adays, Then again if you want more capability you just buy a pc and you have more choice aswell slight_smile

Message 17 of 17