Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 44: Clearly Talented

New Year's resolution?

[ Edited ]

Has anyone considered a New Years resolution yet?

My main one is to kick the "dirty habit" and quit smoking permanentlySmiley Sad

Second one would be to spend less time on the forums procrastinating Smiley Happy

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Re: New Year's resolution?

Didn't you quit smoking already, Liquid?

Mine will be to get back in shape after not having done a lot for a year or so. Settling down here means I can now pick up rugby and fitness again, so that should work. Smiley Happy
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine will be to get back in shape after not having done a lot for a year or so. Settling down here means I can now pick up rugby and fitness again, so that should work. Smiley Happy

Sounds like a good resolution. I like my fitness, weight/strength training. I feel really good in myself after a good session, really energised and you feel better overall too if you train regular.

Anonymous

Mine is always to go to the gym more often and less nights out on the booze, as you say fatboy you feel a lot more refreshed after getting to the gym routine. I thought you give up liquid smoking a bad habit
Anonymous

Yea, same here Fatboy. Really missing the sessions, so I'm well looking forward to starting again. As we've just found a new place to live, I'm signing up today Smiley Happy

What about your resolutions?
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
Yea, same here Fatboy. Really missing the sessions, so I'm well looking forward to starting again. As we've just found a new place to live, I'm signing up today Smiley Happy

What about your resolutions?

Just to keep doing what I'm doing with regards to fitness, healthy lifestyle.

Anonymous

Are you a rugby league fan or union Leonard ? Be a bit of a killer getting back into a routine at the gym to begin with Smiley Sad
Anonymous

Good idea. Keeping up with good habits, rather than developing a few new ones probably has a better chance of success anyway Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

@Penny: I enjoy both, but I play union, usually as a loosehead. Getting back into a routine is always difficult, you might want to give this app called Lift a try Smiley Wink
Level 17: Luminescent

Do people stick with them?  Mine tend to last a week Smiley Embarassed

Samsung S8