Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Year's resolution?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Has anyone considered a New Years resolution yet?

My main one is to kick the "dirty habit" and quit smoking permanently:(

Second one would be to spend less time on the forums procrastinating slight_smile

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Didn't you quit smoking already, Liquid?

Mine will be to get back in shape after not having done a lot for a year or so. Settling down here means I can now pick up rugby and fitness again, so that should work. slight_smile
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine will be to get back in shape after not having done a lot for a year or so. Settling down here means I can now pick up rugby and fitness again, so that should work. slight_smile

Sounds like a good resolution. I like my fitness, weight/strength training. I feel really good in myself after a good session, really energised and you feel better overall too if you train regular.

Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine is always to go to the gym more often and less nights out on the booze, as you say fatboy you feel a lot more refreshed after getting to the gym routine. I thought you give up liquid smoking a bad habit
Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea, same here Fatboy. Really missing the sessions, so I'm well looking forward to starting again. As we've just found a new place to live, I'm signing up today slight_smile

What about your resolutions?
Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yea, same here Fatboy. Really missing the sessions, so I'm well looking forward to starting again. As we've just found a new place to live, I'm signing up today slight_smile

What about your resolutions?

Just to keep doing what I'm doing with regards to fitness, healthy lifestyle.

Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you a rugby league fan or union Leonard ? Be a bit of a killer getting back into a routine at the gym to begin with 😞
Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good idea. Keeping up with good habits, rather than developing a few new ones probably has a better chance of success anyway grin
Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Penny: I enjoy both, but I play union, usually as a loosehead. Getting back into a routine is always difficult, you might want to give this app called Lift a try wink
Message 9 of 18

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Do people stick with them?  Mine tend to last a week Smiley Embarassed

Samsung S8
Message 10 of 18