Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 546

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge

Pig in the song Piggies.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 716

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Strawberry = Strawberry fields forever.

@MI5 

Already said here by @WispaRed7 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/Nature-in-Lyrics-Challenge/m-p/1213671/highlight/true#M13432...

Oh, it was still on last night's list of unfound words.......

That's because there are TWO songs with Strawberry in. This is why I think Mi-Amigo should update us with songs found, otherwise we will forever be scrolling back the longer the quiz goes on...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 187

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

To save people scrolling back, I think you need to update 'the grid' of found songs periodically.

Otherwise we will all be falling into the trap of repeating those already said ...when there is more than one song.

Sorry, I know it's more time consuming for you but I think it will become unworkable otherwise? I mean the word Honey features in 6 songs....Confused

A very good point @Cleoriff 

To rectify this, what I propose doing later today is post a list of found words and in which song up to the results given last night.

Tonight, and each subsequent night, I will post the results, followed by a separate post of all found words and in which song[s], and then a separate post of the words still to be found.

I hope that will make things easier for everybody.

Thank you.

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 546

My brain hurts Smiley Sad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Good idea.

Currently this quiz is a bit like the Wordsearches in that we need the 'grid' updating constantly so we don't repeat those found. More work for you but saves us scrolling back to the first page and working through to check if our option has already been mentioned nerd

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Thanks @Cleoriff and @Mi-Amigo  because, in spite of ticking answers off my list (yes I have a list, a long list!) I've also scrolled back through the pages to double check too. Painful, and we've loads to go Fear

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted

ANSWERS FOUND - UP TO 11pm 15 APRIL 2019

[also shows answers submitted so far on 16 April but not confirmed]

ACORNS = The Ballad Of John And Yoko [0 to find]

BEE/BEES = Cry Baby Cry [1 still to find]

BIRD = Blackbird [4 still to find]

BUTTERFLIES = It`s Only Love [0 to find]

ELEPHANT = The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill [0 to find]

FLOWERS = Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds [1 still to find]

HONEY = A Taste Of Honey [8 still to find]

MONKEY = Everybody`s Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey [1 to find]

LIZARD = Happiness Is A Warm Gun [if confirmed - 0 to find]

PIGS/PIGGIES = Piggies; I Am The Walrus [if confirmed - 0 to find]

RIVER = Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds [0 to find]

SEA = Octopus`s Garden [if confirmed - 3 still to find]

STRAWBERRY = Strawberry Fields Forever [1 still to find]

TIGER = The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill [if cofirmed - 0 to find]

WALRUS = I Am The Walrus; Glass Onion [1 still to find]

WORM = Yer Blues [0 to find]

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 267

Naff Orf said The March Hare to El Supremo ( @MI5  ) ... questioning my integrity & knowledge of Beatles stuff, indeed ... *Harrumph*

El Supremo can stick 'is red wine where the sun don't shine Smiley Wink Bouncy tongue

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted

@WispaRed7  - submitted non-Beatles songs, so await post; and @pgn has not submiited an answer yet.

The results will be posted after 11pm, with a list on songs found, and list of those still to be found.

All of you can submit you next answer after midnight and have until 11pm tomorrow [Wed], when I will give the results of those entries.

Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@WispaRed7  - submitted non-Beatles songs, so await post; and @pgn has not submiited an answer yet.

The results will be posted after 11pm, with a list on songs found, and list of those still to be found.

All of you can submit you next answer after midnight and have until 11pm tomorrow [Wed], when I will give the results of those entries.

I expect @WispaRed7  will now be in bed @Mi-Amigo  and @pgn has only posted twice today and is now offline?

*The Game Is On*