Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 69

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge

@Cleoriff wrote:

I couldn't work without my list either @Mi-Amigo 

My brain cells couldn't hold all that info.

By the end of the challenge, said list is very grubby and greasy rofl

I don`t blame any of you having lists.

When I`m putting a Challenge together I have dozens of scraps of paper before compiling the actual list for the Challenge.

With so many answers to find, I guess not only will answers be added to lists but the lists are going to be pretty worn out seeing that this Challenge could take a bit longer than previous ones.

You have all certainly made the right choice for the subject for this Challenge. Although it has only been open an hour, it has already had over 100 views - smashing the number of views in a similar time-frame in all previous Challenges.

From the comments each of you have made about the answers which have gone so far, it`s going to be interesting to see what each of you goes for tomorrow.

Remember the answers for today will be posted at 11pm and then you can post your next answer after midnight [not 11pm as tonight was a "one-off"].

I have a feeling that this Challenge is going to be fun and hope you all enjoy it.

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 544

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I did reference seashells and it was indeed "Julia'. I didn't put the song because I was unsure it would be accepted.

Hi @jonsie 

Love your new avatar.

We had an argument so I deleted her.....

Topics: 667

@jonsie wrote:

We had an argument so I deleted her

Oh dear @jonsie Hope it's sorted soon. Either way the new avatar is great kissing heart

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

We had an argument so I deleted her

Oh dear @jonsie Hope it's sorted soon. Either way the new avatar is great kissing heart

Yeah, I think it's fantastic smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb