Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Now what.....?

Hopefully not terror related !

Explosion in London, United Kingdom

Explosion in London, United Kingdom

Commuters were reportedly injured in an explosion at Parsons Green underground station in west London.

Transport for London said the District Line was partially suspended because of a “security alert”. The Metropolitan Police said they were aware of the incident but could not provide further information. Firefighters have been called, and the Metropolitan Police said it was aware of the incident and its officers were also on scene. Witnesses told of an “extremely heavy police presence” and “quite a few people injured”. A London Fire Brigade spokeswoman said: “The brigade was called at 8:21am (local time). Fire crews from Fulham, Wandsworth, Chelsea, Hammersmith and other surrounding fire stations are in attendance.”

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes it's on the rolling news @MI5 Number of injured unknown but definitely an explosion..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/854476/parsons-green-explosion-tube-train-london-terror

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh No Not Again ... worried ... my thoughts are with the people injured ...& ... The Police ...& ... The Fire Brigades ... & ... The Ambulances / paramedics in attendance ... ... ... hope a mobile number to get in touch with friends / relatives concerned will be put in the public domain as soon as able to 

Just read the link you put up @Cleoriff 

Message 3 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just been reading. Injuries but no one knows anything about who planted the bomb or what yet
Message 4 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

im here and very close to it!! the explosion come from some sort of bucket!! 

Message 5 of 42

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Here is a picture of said bucket...

bucket
https://d2kmm3vx031a1h.cloudfront.net/C3QsRzamQ5Wqy2AZvGZm_16453860-1.jpg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gmarkj wrote:

Here is a picture of said bucket...

bucket
https://d2kmm3vx031a1h.cloudfront.net/C3QsRzamQ5Wqy2AZvGZm_16453860-1.jpg

My stomach is churning over atm with this bad news frowning2

Message 7 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glory1 ... & ... those members of The Community Family who are in London  ... well ... would you mind letting us here know that you are alright please? ... if you can ... I'd be grateful, thank you 

Message 8 of 42

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Really terrible news! worried I hope that those injured make a speedy recovery!  

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous yep im all okay!!! however all of london now is on high alert!!! where our office is where are pretty well protected! x

Message 10 of 42