cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lebara to o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody have advise, how I can get PAC code from lebara. I ran few times, I wrote email's. I did answer in the all questions. They promised me, that after 2 days I will get PAC bay text. Unfortunately.... And it is happening all month.

Anybody have any ideas, haw I can get PAC from lebara?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Do you really need to keep this number?

If not you don't need one and should be able to use any new sim.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93932 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Best option is to keep ringing them on 5588, I belive it can be difficult obtaining a PAC from them.

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is possible get a new number but it is very uncomfortable for me, because I got to change hundreds contact. Banks, eshops, counculs, people.... It is not easy.. 
Somebody have any ideas? 

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I doing it whole moth, keep ringing, and emailing them. Every time they promised me, after two working days wthey will text me PAC... 
It is ridicules... 

Message 5 of 11

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Sorry we can't help you, you can only keep calling them.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ofcom can do something? Or nothing as well...

Message 7 of 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.lebara.co.uk/code-of-practice clause 10 tells you who to complain to after a deadlock letter has been issued or 8 weeks.

Send lebra a recorded letter to the address in the link  stating the failure to issue a pac code in line with ofcom regulations giving them notice that if you do not receive a pac code withn 48 hours of the letter being signed for you will ask for a deadlock letter to be issued.

Follow the advise on the link to resolve this

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 8 of 11

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As Adam suggests a letter might help, I've had a look at their complaints page.

It more or less says keep calling, you can contact the Ombudsman after getting a deadlock letter (good luck with that):

If you are not satisfied 
We are committed to providing you with excellent customer service. However, in the event that you are not satisfied with the manner in which we are handling an issue that you have brought to our attention, we have a comprehensive complaint handling procedure, which includes escalation to independent agencies in the event that you are unhappy with the outcome of a complaint.
When you call a customer service consultant will try to solve the problem a quickly as possible, preferably during your phone call and where this is not possible, will agree a course of action with you. Invoicing queries may take a little while to resolve.

If you are not happy with the response you receive you may ask for the matter to be referred to the appropriate senior manager for further investigation. The matter will be investigated by the appropriate manager and you will receive a response with 3 working days.
We believe it is in your and our best interests to try to resolve any dispute without outside assistance, and you may be assured that we will devote sufficient resource to attempting to resolve any issues that may arise between us.

If we are unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, we will issue a “deadlock” letter so that you may make a complaint to the Ombudsman Service: Communications, an independent alternative dispute resolution scheme (contact details are set out below). Alternatively if after 8 weeks your complaint remains unresolved you can contact the Ombudsman Service: Communications scheme directly.

How to contact us
If you need advice, information or assistance on any products and services or this Code of Practice, please call us from a Lebara mobile on 5588*, from a landline on 0870 075 5588*, email care@lebara.com, visit our website at www.lebara.co.uk, Or write to us at the following address:

Customer Services
Lebara Mobile Limited
25 Copthall Avenue 
London 
EC2R 7BP

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank for everyone.

Message 10 of 11