Exemption of ban or punishment requested for pm to @Marjo

Highlighted
Topics: 80

Re: In the spotlight: Redtitbit

2nd one optional...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Well I'm actually scared of what kind of dish it might be if it warrants asking that. Crazy Must be something nasty. No exemptions! Maybe I should stick to pasta bolognese and boiled eggs for now...

Let me turn the discussion back to safety our Spotlight star and ask what game is your current favourite on PS4? Cat Very Happy (I still haven't completely given up the idea of getting this console)

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 80

It's blasphemy you don't have one yet, I thought playstation was in your genetic DNA structure by now.....
Pm incoming.

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Marjo wrote:

Well I'm actually scared of what kind of dish it might be if it warrants asking that. Crazy Must be something nasty. No exemptions! Maybe I should stick to pasta bolognese and boiled eggs for now...

Let me turn the discussion back to safety our Spotlight star and ask what game is your current favourite on PS4? Cat Very Happy (I still haven't completely given up the idea of getting this console)

Without a doubt Battlefield 4 is still my most played title although i've just bought The Order 1886 and the graphics are undeniably the best yet.