cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the spotlight: Redtitbit

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Monday guys!

Let's start the week with the Spotlight This week we honour @Anonymous . His been selected for his great sense oh humour! wink

Well done redtibit!

redtitbit.jpg

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight . You could be next by getting involved in the community ! 

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop us a PM.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Exemption of ban or punishment requested for pm to @Marjo
Message 21 of 25

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
2nd one optional...
Message 22 of 25

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Well I'm actually scared of what kind of dish it might be if it warrants asking that. Crazy Must be something nasty. No exemptions! Maybe I should stick to pasta bolognese and boiled eggs for now...

Let me turn the discussion back to safety our Spotlight star and ask what game is your current favourite on PS4? Cat Very Happy (I still haven't completely given up the idea of getting this console)

Message 23 of 25

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It's blasphemy you don't have one yet, I thought playstation was in your genetic DNA structure by now.....
Pm incoming.
Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

Well I'm actually scared of what kind of dish it might be if it warrants asking that. Crazy Must be something nasty. No exemptions! Maybe I should stick to pasta bolognese and boiled eggs for now...

Let me turn the discussion back to safety our Spotlight star and ask what game is your current favourite on PS4? Cat Very Happy (I still haven't completely given up the idea of getting this console)

Without a doubt Battlefield 4 is still my most played title although i've just bought The Order 1886 and the graphics are undeniably the best yet.

Message 25 of 25