cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello???

Anonymous
Not applicable

still feeling pretty terrible, but i couldn't stay away for much longer, trouble is, there is NO ONE  online... where are all you wonderful people? what are you doing? am i scaring you all away? 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Yes Carrie scared silly of you!!!Smiley LOLheart

I hope you're over this soon.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hope you're soon better Carrie, I hate leaving the country knowing you aren't well:smileysad:

Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

you guys... thanks, im able to sing at least now, so the old me is coming back slight_smile what are you guys up to? feel like the third wheel.. but i need company HAHA!!

Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

heres the 4th wheelSmiley Very Happy hows you

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

a little wheezy, but im okay! 

Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats cool, still got a dratted cold here

Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

haha! well i have the sniffles, a chesty cough and an inability to sit still. but otherwise i am good, where is everyone, when i joined in october there were TONNES of people!

Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

all the regulars are still around but it has been busy with the sky takeover of 02 home broadband & the release of the tu go app, it'll be busier again soon when the samsung s4 is released then we will see a massive spike in activity when the next iphone is announced

Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

well i hope so, ive been away for the best part of a week, and only found three/four threads i was interested in 😞

Message 10 of 19