What year was the 20th anniversary

Who was script editor from 1982-1986

What was ace's pet name for the seventh doctor

When was the first ever episode supposed to be shown
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
The 1st Doctor = William Hartnell The 2nd Doctor = Patrick Troughton The 3rd Doctor = Jon Pertwee The 4th Doctor = Tom Baker The 5th Doctor = Peter Davison The 6th Doctor = Colin Baker The 7th Doctor = Sylvester McCoy The 8th Doctor = Paul McGann The 9th Doctor = Christopher Eccleston The 10th Doctor = David Tennant The 11th Doctor = Matt Smith

Terry Nation.

Eric Saward.

Professor.

Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

boffin..... XD X

Message 3 of 15

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

"wikipedia" Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
In "The Christmas Invasion", the first full episode featuring the tenth Doctor, what species of alien does the doctor defeat?

In the episode "Tooth and Claw" we discover this person founded Torchwood Institute after an experience with the beloved Doctor.

In "The Impossible Planet", what did "The Beast" call the Doctor?

What are the last and extremely emotional words the Doctor says to Rose, before the walls between their worlds close "forever"?

In "Gridlock", the Face of Boe reveals his last piece of wisdom to the Doctor. What does he say?

Why does the Doctor run from the Family of Blood?

In "The Doctor's Daughter," what is the name of, you guessed it, the Doctor's daughter?

In "Silence in the Library" the Doctor meets Professor River Song. What does she whisper in the Doctor's ear to gain his trust?

In "The Journey's End" the Doctor and Donna have a bio-metacrisis. There has never been a time lord/human bio-metacrisis before. What is the reason for this?

In "The End of Time: Part Two" the tenth Doctor's life comes to an end, and he must regenerate. (Much to my objections!) Who causes the tenth Doctor's death?

Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Used google once for the name of the script editor. wink
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sycorax i think was the baddie in the xmas episode, 

Queen Victoria, remember the bet on getting her to say we are not amused!

didnt the beast say something about a lonely god? or the murdered of his own kind?

he says rose tyler, and then a very tearful I... after she had gone, i cried lol..

The face of boe says you are not alone...

he ran away because he was being nice, they wanted to live forever...

Jenny. its also his wife in real life slight_smile

his real name... which to my knowledge is still a secret??

the human brain can't cope with time lord things...

Wilfred... that amazing scene.... :'(

Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

i love David tennant as the Doctor.. other than that i know nothing about Dr. Who, the other half is a Whovian...

Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
1,correct.
2,correct.
3,correct.
4,correct.
5,correct.
6,correct.
7, correct
8,correct.

9, There can't be. When the Doctor asks Donna if she knows why, she simply states, "Because there can't be." A humans brain is simply not large enough to support the time lord intellect. The Doctor seems surprised that Donna lasted as long as she did, and he must remove her memory as quickly as possible to keep her brain from frying. The pair shares a tearful farewell as Donna mentions that she would have stayed with the Doctor for the rest of her life, "The DoctorDonna". When the Doctor takes Donna home he reminds Donna's family that if she ever remembers, even for a moment, she will die.

10,correct.
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was right on no. 9 too thanks! 

Message 10 of 15