Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Well Soon Jonsie :)

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122912 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Some of you will know that our Jonsie/Steve  (one of the longest serving members of this forum and friend to many) .....was involved in a serious car accident in Thailand on Monday 20th February. He suffered head, chest and leg injuries and was being nursed on a ventilator

Due to the instability of his condition and the fact we weren't sure of the prognosis. I didn't post openly.. even though I had 'written' permission from the family.

Instead I contacted a lot of people via private message and other routes. It was agreed by myself and O2 management that I could post when Jonsie's condition started to improve.

Thankfully that day has arrived.

Steve has two sons who travelled to Thailand to be with their dad this weekend. I have received messages (and a picture) showing that he is now off the ventilator, sitting up in bed and managing Jonsie type conversations with his lads. (In between sleeping a lot which will be due to the pain relief he is receiving)

So great news.

If anyone wants to add good wishes please do so on this thread. (Even if you have sent them to me privately before) I will get them to Steve

As a nurse, I firmly believe in medicine and science. Due to the recovery Steve has made since his sons arrival at his bedside ...I also believe in the power of love.  

Continue getting well Steve. heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 242
241 REPLIES 241

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Good news @jonsie Bouncy

May I join you? ... ... ... I'll have to have some blackcurrant in mine ... ... ... I know wink ... Cheers

Image result for Guinness with blackcurrant images

By all means Cheers

I must thank you @Anonymous for the lovely card that arrived this morning. It made my day. Hugheart

Message 241 of 242

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

By all means Cheers

I must thank you @Anonymous for the lovely card that arrived this morning. It made my day. Hugheart

Really chuffed @jonsie ... wasn't quite sure of the address ... so pleased you like it & that it arrived alright 

heartHug XX

Message 242 of 242