[Game] Community Crossword

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Calling all Crossword enthusiasts party

I have prepared a fun little treat that I hope you'll like slight_smile We're trying something new today, with our very first Community-themed crossword. As you can see below, I've put together a little crossword and it's now up to you to fill it up. There is one simple rule:

1. Guess one word per reply to give everyone a chance to participate.

Please let me know what you think of this type of post, and if you have any ideas of a theme we could prepare another word game around, share them in the comments below thumbsup

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 12.50.09.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well that will teach me to have an 'afternoon off'

Not a chance to answer one question...joy

You were missed @Cleoriff wink ... Oh I'm such a *creep* ... I expect Cleo knows this wink

Message 21 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I’ll let you have it next time 😂

Message 22 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just a thought...folk who have answered once should take their clever clogs off and give someone else a chance...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just a thought...folk who have answered once should take their clever clogs off and give someone else a chance...joy

Nice One @Cleoriff Bouncy

Message 24 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

My thoughts too. Answer one then if no more answers are forthcoming, the crossword experts can jump back in?

Message 25 of 27

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

My thoughts too. Answer one then if no more answers are forthcoming, the crossword experts can jump back in?

I DO admit to throwing a hissy fit yesterday as it was all answered before I could 'blink'....which just goes to show of all the off topic posts, this seems to have been a popular one.

However. knowing how slowly I type, I would probably have been giving the first answer.... when folk were typing the last one!!! tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the feedback everyone! As this was a trial, I didn't want to put strict rules in but mostly check whether it was something that you guys would enjoy. Now that it's clear that you do, we'll look into creating some more and take the comments on board yahoo

@Cleoriff Sorry you missed out on this one, but it was only the first of hopefully many! If we add extra words and ask everyone to take only one turn at a time, I'm sure you'll get a chance to take a guess next time wink sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 27 of 27