Did you mean: 

[GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hello everyone!

In celebration of the Star launch on Disney+ we have created a special word search puzzle for you this time. This week's word search is all about the movies and series that are coming to Disney+ with the launch of Star (all of which you can find here). And I promise you, I haven't made it too easy for you this time. So, in the run up to our movie night tonight, I hope you enjoy this Word Search Puzzle smiling

There are 36 titles of popular movies and series to find in the below grid. As usual, please guess only one word per post, so that everyone has a chance to participate, and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again.

I hope our regular quizzers @BobM @Cleoriff @TallTrees @MI5 @pgn @jonsie @Mi-Amigo @madasaf1sh @Anonymous (and everyone else I might have missed) are taking part in solving this word search special puzzle.

Good luck! wink

Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 10.00.03.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 122
121 REPLIES 121

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

LOST without the T is R2-T4 rofl

And another ... 5X - 5V

Message 111 of 122

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@BobM wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

LOST without the T is R2-T4 rofl

And another ... 5X - 5V

rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 112 of 122

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

And there I was sitting and thinking I just hid it really well sweat_smile

Thanks for forgiving me my mistake everyone and for joining nonetheless. At least I kept you busy I suppose joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 113 of 122

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

Well and then I realised that the last word I put in the was missing a letter and that's why no one has found it. I will be off to TNS now. I am so so sorry guys, I hope I didn't ruin the game for everyone cold_sweat

Oddly, TNS is not often used for sincere mistakes, @TheresaV  - it's a spot usually reserved for those miscreants who deliberately set out to cause mayhem, create havoc and the like... Not saying we have many who would be so devious, but as a place where one can reflect on one's misdemeanours, it has its uses.

Thankfully my own most recent attempt at such disruption was overlooked in the heat of the competition to be next to spot a film title in that humongous grid! Whistle

Message 114 of 122

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

Well and then I realised that the last word I put in the was missing a letter and that's why no one has found it. I will be off to TNS now. I am so so sorry guys, I hope I didn't ruin the game for everyone cold_sweat

Oddly, TNS is not often used for sincere mistakes, @TheresaV  - it's a spot usually reserved for those miscreants who deliberately set out to cause mayhem, create havoc and the like... Not saying we have many who would be so devious, but as a place where one can reflect on one's misdemeanours, it has its uses.

Thankfully my own most recent attempt at such disruption was overlooked in the heat of the competition to be next to spot a film title in that humongous grid! Whistle

Thanks for saving me from it @pgn wink I think in that case TNS might be forever and ever in dominated by @LukasB presence from what I am seeing around here joy

I wouldn't dare to send anyone to TNS yet as I don't think I have the authority to do so yet sweat_smile 

signature

Message 115 of 122

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Oh, I dunno, @TheresaV, I'd say it's worth a shot - just make sure they put the feather duster back in the cupboard under the stairs, and take a Cyalume glowstick with them, in the absence of a Phial of Galadriel, to keep Shelob at bay... rofl

Message 116 of 122

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I'm ready with my carrot sticks

signature

Message 117 of 122

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Ok I put the wine down this is the wrong thread 😂

signature

Message 118 of 122

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Oh, I dunno, @TheresaV, I'd say it's worth a shot - just make sure they put the feather duster back in the cupboard under the stairs, and take a Cyalume glowstick with them, in the absence of a Phial of Galadriel, to keep Shelob at bay... rofl

I very much like the LOTR references in there @pgn smirk Although I would compare @LukasB more to Gollum than to the humble Frodo joy

signature

Message 119 of 122

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

He'd be right at home with Shelob then, @TheresaV...Shocked

GollumAUJTextlessPoster.jpg

More info