Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Level 17: Luminescent
Posts: 1,728
Registered: ‎02-05-2013

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle


@Cleoriff wrote:

LOST without the T is R2-T4 rofl

 

And another ... 5X - 5V


 

Posts: 98,461
Topics: 762
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle


@Bob_Mcg wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

LOST without the T is R2-T4 rofl

 

And another ... 5X - 5V


 


rofl

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Community Manager
Posts: 562
Registered: ‎10-08-2020

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle

And there I was sitting and thinking I just hid it really well sweat smile

 

Thanks for forgiving me my mistake everyone and for joining nonetheless. At least I kept you busy I suppose joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 17,086
Topics: 140
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle

[ Edited ]

@TheresaV wrote:

Well and then I realised that the last word I put in the was missing a letter and that's why no one has found it. I will be off to TNS now. I am so so sorry guys, I hope I didn't ruin the game for everyone cold sweat

 


Oddly, TNS is not often used for sincere mistakes, @TheresaV  - it's a spot usually reserved for those miscreants who deliberately set out to cause mayhem, create havoc and the like... Not saying we have many who would be so devious, but as a place where one can reflect on one's misdemeanours, it has its uses.

 

Thankfully my own most recent attempt at such disruption was overlooked in the heat of the competition to be next to spot a film title in that humongous grid! Whistle

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Community Manager
Posts: 562
Registered: ‎10-08-2020

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle


@pgn wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

Well and then I realised that the last word I put in the was missing a letter and that's why no one has found it. I will be off to TNS now. I am so so sorry guys, I hope I didn't ruin the game for everyone cold sweat

 


Oddly, TNS is not often used for sincere mistakes, @TheresaV  - it's a spot usually reserved for those miscreants who deliberately set out to cause mayhem, create havoc and the like... Not saying we have many who would be so devious, but as a place where one can reflect on one's misdemeanours, it has its uses.

 

Thankfully my own most recent attempt at such disruption was overlooked in the heat of the competition to be next to spot a film title in that humongous grid! Whistle


Thanks for saving me from it @pgn wink I think in that case TNS might be forever and ever in dominated by @LukasB presence from what I am seeing around here joy

 

I wouldn't dare to send anyone to TNS yet as I don't think I have the authority to do so yet sweat smile 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 17,086
Topics: 140
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle

Oh, I dunno, @TheresaV, I'd say it's worth a shot - just make sure they put the feather duster back in the cupboard under the stairs, and take a Cyalume glowstick with them, in the absence of a Phial of Galadriel, to keep Shelob at bay... rofl

 

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Community Manager
Posts: 1,477
Registered: ‎07-05-2020

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle

I'm ready with my carrot sticks

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager
Posts: 1,477
Registered: ‎07-05-2020

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle

Ok I put the wine down this is the wrong thread 😂

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager
Posts: 562
Registered: ‎10-08-2020

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle


@pgn wrote:

Oh, I dunno, @TheresaV, I'd say it's worth a shot - just make sure they put the feather duster back in the cupboard under the stairs, and take a Cyalume glowstick with them, in the absence of a Phial of Galadriel, to keep Shelob at bay... rofl

 


I very much like the LOTR references in there @pgn smirk Although I would compare @LukasB more to Gollum than to the humble Frodo joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 17,086
Topics: 140
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: [GAME] Star Launch Special Word Search Puzzle

He'd be right at home with Shelob then, @TheresaV...Shocked

GollumAUJTextlessPoster.jpg

More info
 

 

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account